Lucythemackem vs NatWest

lucythemackem
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6461 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all I've been reading all of your storys and posts about claiming your bank charges back-Im so please for everyone who has been successful.I've decided to take the plunge.I was going to do it a few weeks ago but go side tracked-I've got a 9 month old baby so haven't got much time on my hands.

I called the following number on Tuesday 5th September - 08456052605 I spoke to a nice lady who is supplying my statements from January 2000-March 2006 for the sum of £5.00.

I was told to wait 10-14 days Im hoping I receive them by ringing the number,Im now thinking I should have done the SAR letter.

Well Im feeling really positive about getting my money back from natwest,I estimate I've payed about 2,000-2,500 over the last 6 years.

My concern is I have a loan with Natwest which has about 5,000 left-every time I maxed up my overdraft they kindly persuaded me the best thing to do was take out a loan-I think this was done about 3-4 times.Could Natwest make me use any refund of charges to pay off my loan??

Thanks Lucy

I have not seen them do this as yet, they started off by crediting peoples accounts but now what they are doing is sending out cheques to pay people.

I haven't heard of anything so far, i would carry on as normal and claim them back and yes its fine doing it over the phone, you will get them that way for the fee of £5 just the same but without the notes on your account to go with it.

Even if they did suggest putting the payment into your loan it would reduce the amount you owe leaving you free from their nasty grip after paying it all.

George Loveless - “We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"

My advice is only my opinion, I am not a legal expert.

IF YOU LIKE THE ADVICE I'M GIVING AND ARE HAPPY WITH IT, CLICK THE SCALES ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THIS POST AND TELL ME.

:oops: sorry.

George Loveless - “We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"

IF YOU LIKE THE ADVICE I'M GIVING AND ARE HAPPY WITH IT, CLICK THE SCALES ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THIS POST AND TELL ME.

lol i thought they meant me. I think you will need to message a MOD to change the name of your thread, don't worry about it, im sure they will do it for you.

Hiya

I've been on natwest online to see if they have taken my 5.00 yet,which they haven't.When I logged in I noticed that my loan account was showing on line,which has never happended before! Anyone been on Natwest online this morning?

Also can I say thanks to the mods for ammending my thread topic,I will be more careful in future.

Lucy

Yes the loan thing is new, you will have had to agree to the changes on the online banking system. I saw this yesterday or the day before. Is all new and normal. Natwests way of showing the remaining balance or something i heard.