condition has got worst since atos medical

billyt
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4895 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

right folks i need a bit of help again i know we all do but this could help other people too

My condition has got worst since i went for my medical at the atosers its was in August. Now i have told the ESA about this a couple of weeks ago they have sent me a letter.

this is what it says tell us exact date condition got worst and how this has effected you and what medications have changed.

right i can see a problem here my 13 week assessment ended on the 13 of june so if i was put into a group ie surport/work group i would have my money back dated to that date if i win my appeal.

now heres the problem if i say my condition got worst on the 16 of september if i win my appeal because of the condition getting worst could they say there only back dating it to that date.

its a grey area but we are talking about the DWP here.

There are two separate issues here. Your appeal has nothing to do with your condition getting worse in September.

If your deteriorating condition means that you will be eligible for the Work Related Activity Group or the Support Group, then yes, it would be from the 16th September. But you would still have an active appeal for the start of your claim to the 15th September and if it went to Tribunal you would have to show why you were eligible for those earlier dates before your condition got worse.

Hope this helps.

If my posts have been helpful, please click the star icon and add to my reputation points. Thanks! :-D