No Respons

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4923 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Many emails and phone calls, left messages on answer phone machine but nothing from the union not even acknowledgment from them regarding work problems. No response from the union, I was looking at their website and found this regarding employment, This is what their website says:

"To be eligible for employment law services, your contributions (subscriptions) must be maintained at the full rate"

As it is part-time work and paying union part-time subscriptions not full time workers subscriptions, would this be a reason for the union not to response to several request for clarification on problems at work.

Edited by DJ2010

Why does this not surprise me

Find the email address for your regional secretary an write a formal complaint email specifying what you have done and the fact you have not received a response. If no email use snail mail.

list the times and people/branches you have contacted

A telephone number usually helps.

As SarEl said, your are paid up for your part time status, some unions may ask for the full time rate contribution once legal support is entered into but they would need to advise you of this at the start of it.

some unions may ask for the full time rate contribution once legal support is entered into but they would need to advise you of this at the start of it.

I have never come across a union with this rule - who does this?

mine which i'd rather not disclose, we do however have membership rates of 5p for sick and unemployed which go up on full legal support to FT rate.

i would however describe my union in the main as the corporate personification of the chuckle brothers on advice outside of the retained solicitor firms we have, hence the need to keep their name away from the topic ;)

That's why i know the issue over contributions is irrelevant, they just need a rocket up..................

Which union it is does not matter they all can be like this from my experience