Wills7 A&L

wills7
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6354 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest Battleaxe

Will,

from what i gather, you have to wait until the Court contacts you. i am not sure. Dis you include te speread sheet when you filed with the Court?

the other thing ...have you looked at the Court bundle? i would suggest you get cracking on looking at that it's in the Templates Library. You have to have your arguments prepared. Just sit and wait until the Court contacts you.

MODS if I am wrong, please correct me.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, the only thing i did was fill in the form in on MCOL it didn't ask for anything else. I've not heard a peep since A&L said they were going to defend which was 14 days ago so i guess i've to wait another 14 days to see what happens. What do i do if i've still not heard anything by then?

Mine pretty much took the full 40 days after i asked for them. They were quick enough to cash the cheque but not so quick to send them. I've fuond that this is all a game of waiting, and waiting and waiting.....

My MCOL to A+L was acknowledged on the 21st, so I'm in the same position as you. I've noticed cheques always arrive on a Saturday, so I'll be sitting by the letterbox on Sat. morn!!

A+L S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 28th July. Statements rec'd 01 Sept. Letter requesting repayment of £4,979 sent 18/09 MCOL sent 15th Nov £6389.57. Cheque received £6425.54 4th Dec.:D

MBNA S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 28th July, promised reply by 28th August. Cheque rec'd £250 31 Aug.:confused: . 2nd letter sent 7 sept for rest of charges to be returned. £243 rec'd 28th Oct:D

CCA sent 1st Credit 11th August, reply 15th Aug

Request for repayment Rooftop Mortgages for £1095, reply saying no on 17th Aug.

Still to come: Cap. One, Time retail, HFC Bank.

hi

Foolproof way of getting me out of bed at present, "Trab postman has been"!!!

Got to be at work for 8am tomorrow so praying he nice and early, otherwise i am on the phone every 10 minutes.

Worse than waiting for Santa as a kid!!

Tracey

Hi Soappy

I ahd exactly same thing with A&L. They cashed my £10 cheque within 24 hours but took until the last day allowed to get the data to me. A&L drag it out to the last day! Good luck!

Hatty

as i 've not heard anything and it's been 3 weeks which is a lot longer than i've read of anyone els's claim do you think they may have just paid it in to my account. As i've not used the account for 2 years how could i check?

Just reading through your thread, you are at the exact same stage as me! Cool! No post toay and the 28 days are now up so I am at a loss as to what to do now. Not sure if I should allow time due to seasonal post . . . when is your 28 days up?

:pSuzi x x

A&L - WON! - £5111.05

Halifax Visa repaid nearly £300 into defaulted card account!! At least I owe them less now I guess!

Halifax card cash account started then stayed!

Lloyds for a friend started then stayed nice letter though!

Hi Wills

Checking my account daily not a penny paid in so i think when ours arrives it will be in the form of a cheque.

My 28 days is up 15th Dec so 9 days to go, it is getting close to the wire but i feel Saturday could just be a good day for post.

Keep the faith

Tracey

Sent my request for judgement today. Hoping they pay up beofre court date arrives!

:pSuzi x x

A&L - WON! - £5111.05

Halifax Visa repaid nearly £300 into defaulted card account!! At least I owe them less now I guess!

Halifax card cash account started then stayed!

Lloyds for a friend started then stayed nice letter though!