Contracts, Termination, Repudiation and Rescission

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4779 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Why dont the both of you start your own thread where you can develop your agument?

Peter

Peter,

There is no need for a new thread. - this is the correct one isn't it?

It is called Contracts, Termination, Repudiation and Rescission. So discussion around termination of agreements seems to be exactly relevant to this thread dont you think?.

Regards.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter,

There is no need for a new thread. - this is the correct one isn't it?

It is called Contracts, Termination, Repudiation and Rescission. So discussion around termination of agreements seems to be exactly relevant to this thread dont you think?.

Regards.

Hi yes but your argument has already been dispensed on your previous huge thread. Ideally i would not like this one to go down the same route. A new member may not be able to differentiate between the usefull information on here and your fantassy.

Peter

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

Hi yes but your argument has already been dispensed on your previous huge thread. Ideally i would not like this one to go down the same route. A new member may not be able to differentiate between the usefull information on here and your fantassy.

Peter

Hi Peter,

If you read post 72, I think you will see that what you call my "fantasy" is shared by at least one other CAGGER. - and he/she seems to know their stuff when it comes to understanding consumer credit law.

Regards.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4779 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks