Redundancy Sticks

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4949 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Great. I hope you tell HMRC then. I am sure they have ways and means to find out the truth. keep us posted please, this is outrageous. Commandment 8 : You shall not steal. (Googled it didn't actually know it was number 8 !!!!!! LOL) so taking this money dishonestly should be exposed.

Ok... you are the expert here. We already know about 8 & 9 what else have they done?

And God spoke all these words, saying: “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

1. You shall have no other gods before me.

2. You shall not make for yourself any carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.

3. You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.

4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your manservant, nor your maidservant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

5. Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.

6. You shall not murder.

7. You shall not commit adultery.

8. You shall not steal.

9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

10. You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.

Edited by papasmurf1cx
wrong numbering

Number 1. The leader actually thought he was god and the law was his word. lol

Number 4. They made me work on a Sunday and they didn't even pay me for it they gave me time off in lieu that I could never bloody take lol

Since my last visit to this thread i took my grandchildren to the local church hall playgroup and lo and behold up in the notice board was a notice for your church laalinz lol

I was tempted to join but as i'm atheist it would be against 'my religion' to donate a £1000 pounds a year.

One shouldn't have to pay to follow any religion IMO :wink:

Normally a church needs money to carry out the good works that it wants to get involved in. They do have expenses and those need paying and their only source of income is the people that attend that church. It is not a business. They normally have charitable status.

Laalinz, contrary to what you said, they are a charity and they also have a second charitable status. Xxxx Holdings. They have told the CC that they have no employees and a mere 6 volunteers, and that is with up to date accounts for 2010. Check out the CC website http://www.charity-commission.gov.uk/ all you need to do is enter the first name and it should come up. It makes for very interesting reading.

Hi guys. If CC is the charity commission, I would hope they would take a lively interest in this financial set up. I'm sure it's not what they give charitable status for.

I would add the popular 11th commandment while we're at it: 'Thou shalt not get caught'.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum