Robinson Way / Ex Lloyds TSB

tigger725
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4983 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, I sent CCA requests to my OH's 3 dca's nearly 2 years ago....

I got an 'application form' from link, who have not even tried to chase for payment since..??

Wescot did not reply to the CCA at all but then the SAR request went in, they sent a letter saying i had to send his Passport to verify who he was, but then a letter the day after saying his account had now been closed.... nothing since...

Now Robinson way, replied saying they were 'locating' the copy of the agreement.. then sent a letter saying they did not have it to produce..

I have since had a letter back from them after a 'polite' reminder from me that they should not be chasing for money.... and now they tell me that they do nto have to produce anything as it refers to 2 bank accounts... and give me 2 sort codes and 2 account numbers...

Now my OH said this is for a credit card and a loan with lloyds TSB .. so where do i stand now??

I was thinking of writing to LLoyds TSB for information on those accounts, to shed some light on all this... as RW want money as its not credit.??

They also stated in thier letter that they 'bought' this debt in 2003..

Surely if they took him to court, it would be thier word against ours if there is no proof?

I just want to delve a bit deeper to have something to throw back at them...

:roll:

Any thoughts from anyone will be gratefully received.. thanks

Hi, thanks for you reply, yes was paying nominal payment.. these debts come off the back of my OH's divorce and he quite frankly panicked at the time and didnt look at what they were for.. silly i know, but he was in a mess after having just had to sell his house to pay his greedy ex wife.. but he defo knows they werent money run up on a bank account.. this is £12,000 in total.. i dont know a bank alive which will let someone run up that much.. he didnt even have a overdraft he says..?? he has not paid anything since we sent the CCA requests.

thanks

this is the thing... he is a bloke.. he hasnt got a clue what his account numbers were back then. he knows he did have bank accounts with them.. he went to them when he got in financial trouble and they offered him a credit card, and a loan... to help' tide him over the bad time till he got back on his feet' surely if these were credit agreements that Lloyds TSB would have them...

I am more thinking that RW bought the debt with not much info, and are maybe clutching at straws...?

Just dont know what to do to get the information i need, because I dont beleive RW for one minute.. hehe

The info they provided after the SAR has 'loan' on various parts.. mabe even a 'cons loan'.. i need to dig it all out again to see.. regardless of what type of loan, surely it must have an agreement to go with it.? even thier statement received a few days ago with the letter telling me of these accounts had 'loan' on top of it... ? I'm very confused.. :|

thanks, my thoughts exactly, hopefully LTSB will shed some light on the whole situation... thanks for your help..

I am going to scan my 'application form' that link sent, so people can tell me if that is enforcable...

mucho appreciated :-)