james4434

Insurance company made late payments to a loan now i have defults on my credit file

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3643 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi all

well what happened i took out a loan and took out insurance in case of redundancy illness ect this was a 2 year loan i made all payment on time with out fail but i was made redundant in November of 2008 so i had enough money to pay that month payment so i did and i contacted Norwich union and told them about me being made redundant i sent the relevant documents off to them and they said yes every thing is fine we will settle up your claim so i left it at that i recently got my credit file every thing is good on there except these 2 late payments made by the insurance company i feel this is very unfair on my part do you think i could get this removed from my credit file if so will my credit rating go back up or stay where it is now i dont know where to start the only thing ive done is send a letter explaining the situation i haven't herd any thing back yet but it was sent last Monday

hope some body can advise

thanks

James