Requesting CEO's notes

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5047 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all,

Wondering if anyone knows the process for requesting to see the penalty issuing CEO's notes? i.e how to do it, whether the borough council will oblige, and if so, how long they usualy take to supply them?

Many Thanks :)

Hello all,

Wondering if anyone knows the process for requesting to see the penalty issuing CEO's notes? i.e how to do it, whether the borough council will oblige, and if so, how long they usualy take to supply them?

Many Thanks :)

They are covered by data protection so you can only request notes relating to you and usually should arrive within 14 days.

They are covered by data protection so you can only request notes relating to you and usually should arrive within 14 days.

It is only the notes related to the PCN issued to me that I would want to see. Do you know if they need the request to be in a particular format?

It is only the notes related to the PCN issued to me that I would want to see. Do you know if they need the request to be in a particular format?

Also if you appeal the ticket to the Adjudicator , the notes usually form part of the councils evidence that should be sent to you before the hearing , if it isn't you can request it .