Sapphire Studios London [problem]

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4226 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, dear victims. I had same problems, was also under her kind pressure to sign the credit contract which I stupidly did. I liked my pics so much so couldn't leave the studio without at least one of them on disc. It was late summer so after my study has finished, I went back home and closed my natwest card where monies were being taken from. When I get home collection company named Oriel Group started sending me lots of e-mails saying that they will have to send sheriffs to my countries, write c.c.g, summons and complaints and other blabla bills, and that this debt will be for 7 years and I will never get UK visa again.

After long disputes I repaid the full amount of money, but I was thinking "what the heck?? how they could act under the legislation if they deceiving so many people?". It's pity that I didn't see this forum earlier, and that I couldn't find anyone who could give me little advice in local laws in that moment. Their prices were shown on draft paper, they were definitely made-up and too high, tax policy should check on their work. I still want revenge! :lol:

they email you like that? it's actually typical of the collection company to threaten like that. It's mostly isnt true. The collection companies are like thugs. Some of them are nice, but most of them are like suckers.

So far in my email the collection company ask me nicely and never they have been rude about it with me. But still it sucks. I have not yet received any more emails from them of whick i have no idea why, eventhough i have stopped making payments.

If they are legit, the police should just come and arrest me, and question me, that's the only way for the authorities to hear all of us and investigate about "Sapphire Studios".

The only way to stop our money from being sucked by them is by closing them down. like i said, that is written in their contract we have been seduced to sign.