Quick CISAS question...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5096 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I'm in the process of submitting some evidence to CISAS regarding a mobile phone company. If the supplier responds to this evidence am I allowed to respond in turn or does this initial evidence form a sole input for my part?

Yes you are allowed to reply, however, you will need to put forward all relevent evidence with your application, the company then has 14 days to defend the claim.

After the company has defended the claim, assuming they don't choose to settle it, you will be notified by CISAS and sent a copy of the defence and any evidence submitted by the company.

You are allowed seven days to comment on the defence, however, you are not allowed to raise new issues in your comments you can only comment on the companies defence.

You can usually only submit new evidence with your comments if the adjudicator specifically requests that you do so, so if you plan to rely on any evidence make sure it is included with your claim as you probably will not be allowed to introduce it at a later stage.

You could always ask CISAS to withdraw the claim tempoarily whilst you gather additional evidence, they are usually pretty reasonable.

Remember also though that the company has a duty to disclose relevant information to CISAS, they will probably submit things like copies or your bills and account notes as a matter of course if they are relevant.