Payback Time!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5130 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I could be wrong but nothing will surprise me if one of those is to be LLOYDS, you should have seen a recent decision I received LOL, a letter from "outer space" me thinks :D it was an offer, yet they upheld 2 of the PPI complaints just last month after again telling them they had not investigated my complaints properly!

Shame they don't name and shame!

Lloyds and RBS face complaints handling probe:

FT.com / Companies / Banks - Lloyds and RBS face complaints handling probe

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/article-1269713/Lenders-fobbing-customers.html

State-backed banking giants Royal Bank of Scotland and Lloyds are facing potentially massive fines for failing to investigate customers' complaints properly.

A probe by the City watchdog blasted the UK's largest banks for the shoddy way they handle complaints.

Two of them even pay bonuses to staff who turn down complaints and refuse redress.

Five banks were investigated by the City Watchdog. Two treated their customers so badly that they now face further investigation and possible fines, which could run to millions of pounds.

The FSA has refused to name the banks being investigated.

But last night sources ruled out HSBC, Santander and Barclays as the two banks in the firing line.

RBS and Lloyds Banking Group refused to comment, both describing the FSA's investigation as 'confidential'.

Between them the banks have taken more than £65bn in state hand-outs.

Edited by di0430
  • Haha 1

Nice bit of research Di

I guessed it may have been RBS and Barclays as they have been the most difficult banks I have had to deal with. But for sure Lloyds would be in the bracket. I have had easier successes with LV, HSBC although they did make life difficult for a while.

The main thing is to keep at them however difficult they try to be. Keep all the letters records statements in other words everything so the FOS can deal with it. It is also worth copying all of your letters to the FSA, OFT, ICO as they will also keep records on these financial institutions.

aa

Cheers aa. ;)

With LV, mine had only taken about 4 weeks from start to being refunded my PPI, so they were the easiest of my complaints to deal with.

Nemo Personal Finance were very difficult or one of the worse I thought until complaining to LLoyds.

They rejected my Credit Card PPI complaint which did go as far as the FOS, I was only then receiving my children's benefits.

The FOS upheld in my favour.

Was also browsing through the FOS websites of the high volumes of complaints via Lloyds TSB.

Even though LLoyds recently upheld 2 PPI loan complaints in my favour (this was though being offered a low offer at first), I informed them I did not feel my complaint had been investigated properly and they missed and overlooked my reasons.

I have since sent in another as I recently received more info through a SAR, and they have again rejected but on a low will gesture, and the letter I received was absolutely rubbish, it looks again as if they have not investigated my complaint properly.

I have of course wrote back to them to confirm this and request they consider and yesterday I was sent an update by email that they will get back to me on this one by mid week next week.

Seems like since this FSA news its given them a kick they need LOL.

Good advice there as well from you aa.;)

Di