cahoot CCA...is it enforceable please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5139 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

received this copy of my caa...........i know its an ongoing matter from reading through existing threads but i just can,t decide if this is enforceable and if it isn,t on what grounds..............would like some advice before i reply and contenst it......

if it doesn,t upload could someone pm me and i,ll happily email them with the forms.......

thanks in advance

cahoot cca 1.jpg

cahoot cca 2.jpg

Cannot be read it is too small and too blurred, scan it into MS paint edit as necessary and post via photobucket, remove all personal datails

I have no legal training, any knowledge I have has come from this forum, and my own experiences. Always balance up any advice you get with your own common sense.

2006.........just my handwriting...................it would be a thin line to try and claim incorrect dates....

should i remove signature.................i,ve taken off my name and address so what harm is it doing???

sorry if i,m missing the obvious but i don,t understand...
**** bag dca's also troll this site ,as they need the knowledge that caggers have as they don't get any worth while training of their own!( knowledge is power and caggers have that power!!!!!!!!!!!)

anyone have any advice on this cca..........what is best action to take...........i got one from another DCA about 6 months ago for different debt and i didnt reply and have heard nothing since...........i assume they knew it wasnt, enforceable if they persued it and when i didn,t cave in and contact them to offer payments then just didn,t follow it up...??....does that sound right....