Information On Subject Access Request

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5175 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Can Any One Please Tell Me When Asking The Baliff Company For A Subject Access Request, What Information Is Held On The Screen Shot

Thanks To Any One Who Can Help

A screen shot is the companies computer record of your account and will record the precise details of visits made, by whom and the date. It will also record any notes that the operator made during any telephone conversation that you made and any conversation that the office have had with the local authority.

It will also record the charges that have been applied to the account and why.

If a debtor has any query regarding supposed visits or fees, then a Screen Shot is a VITAL document.

A screen shot is the companies computer record of your account and will record the precise details of visits made, by whom and the date. It will also record any notes that the operator made during any telephone conversation that you made and any conversation that the office have had with the local authority.

It will also record the charges that have been applied to the account and why.

If a debtor has any query regarding supposed visits or fees, then a Screen Shot is a VITAL document.

HI TOMTUDDY THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY, WILL THE SREENSHOT INCLUDE THE WPO I SIGNED THE FIRST TIME AS I HAVE MISPLACED IT OR DO I HAVE TO ASK FOR THIS SEPERATE, THE REASON BEING IS I HAVE NEARLY FINISHED PAYING THEM AFTER 2 YEARS AND FEEL I HAVE BEEN EXCESSIVELY OVER CHARGED

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE WITHOUT THIS SITE I WOULD BE NONE THE WISER AND ALL YOUR INFORMATION AS BEEN VERY HELPFULL.

a post by tomtubby

In fact the Data Protection Act DOES NOT say that you are required to pay £10 for a Screen Shot !!

What they do say is that if a request is made then the company MUST provide the information. If the company DECIDE that they wish to apply a fee then they can do so but the MAXIMUM charge can ONLY BE £10 !!

A Screen Shot is a VITAL document because it is the COMPUTER RECORD of you ENTIRE account and it will show the following:

Amount of Liability Order

Date received

Details of any telephone callslink3.gif made to to bailiff co.

Details of messages etc from the local authority

Brief description of your house (colour of door etc)

Name of any bailiff who has visited your home.

Details of whether a person was at home or not.

Details of any "levy" made on goods to include a number plate of vehicle.

Full details of charges put onto your account and by which bailiff.

Returning back to an "enforcement fee".

The purpose of a bailiff visit for the collection of council tax is to "levy" upon goods and the bailiff may charge £24.50 for "attending to levy where no levy was made" and a second such charge of £18.00.

The statutory regulation laid down by Parliament DO NOT provide for an "enforcement fee". They do however provide for an "attending to remove fee".

HOWEVER............

This ATR fee can ONLY be applied FOLLOWING A VALID LEVY UPON GOODS!!!!

This has been made abundantly clear by Justice Simon Brown in the APPEAL COURT CASE of Evans v South Ribble District Council.

EVERY BAILIFF COMPANY KNOWS THIS.

a post by tomtubby

In fact the Data Protection Act DOES NOT say that you are required to pay £10 for a Screen Shot !!

What they do say is that if a request is made then the company MUST provide the information. If the company DECIDE that they wish to apply a fee then they can do so but the MAXIMUM charge can ONLY BE £10 !!

A Screen Shot is a VITAL document because it is the COMPUTER RECORD of you ENTIRE account and it will show the following:

Amount of Liability Order

Date received

Details of any telephone callslink3.gif made to to bailiff co.

Details of messages etc from the local authority

Brief description of your house (colour of door etc)

Name of any bailiff who has visited your home.

Details of whether a person was at home or not.

Details of any "levy" made on goods to include a number plate of vehicle.

Full details of charges put onto your account and by which bailiff.

Returning back to an "enforcement fee".

The purpose of a bailiff visit for the collection of council tax is to "levy" upon goods and the bailiff may charge £24.50 for "attending to levy where no levy was made" and a second such charge of £18.00.

The statutory regulation laid down by Parliament DO NOT provide for an "enforcement fee". They do however provide for an "attending to remove fee".

HOWEVER............

This ATR fee can ONLY be applied FOLLOWING A VALID LEVY UPON GOODS!!!!

This has been made abundantly clear by Justice Simon Brown in the APPEAL COURT CASE of Evans v South Ribble District Council.

EVERY BAILIFF COMPANY KNOWS THIS.

THANKS AGAIN HALLOWITCH YOU HAVE BEEN MOST HELPFULL

HI TOMTUDDY THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY, WILL THE SREENSHOT INCLUDE THE WPO I SIGNED THE FIRST TIME AS I HAVE MISPLACED IT OR DO I HAVE TO ASK FOR THIS SEPERATE, THE REASON BEING IS I HAVE NEARLY FINISHED PAYING THEM AFTER 2 YEARS AND FEEL I HAVE BEEN EXCESSIVELY OVER CHARGED

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE WITHOUT THIS SITE I WOULD BE NONE THE WISER AND ALL YOUR INFORMATION AS BEEN VERY HELPFULL.

A Separate request will need to be made for a copy of the Walking Possession. The Screen Shot will have confirmation on it to confirm whether a levy had been made but will not record the precise items levied upon.

Send somthing like this

your address their address

DATE

SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST

To The Data controller

Dear Sir/Madam

Account number(s)

Please provide full and complete copies of any and all data you hold which relates to me and my entire history with your company.

I have enclosed the statutory maximum fee of £10.this payment must not be used any for other purpose You have 40 days in which to comply.

For your convenience I have detailed below a list of what I require, although this is not an exhaustive list by any means it is an example of some of the information I require with regard to any accounts I may have had or may still have with your company.

1). Computer screenshot of my account

2) Computer screenshot of any transactions that have gone through my account

3) Recordings of any telephone conversations, whether internal or external, relating to my account

4) Copies of any e-mail's whether internal or external, regarding my account

5) Copies of letters relating to my account

6) A detailed statement of account showing a breakdown of all costs charged, showing in each case the reason for the cost and the actual cost against that item

7) For any cost which relates to an attendance fee, please state the date and precise time of the attendance and the name of the certificated bailiff making each attendance with the name of the county court where the relevant bailiff obtained his or her certificate

8}Copies of all relevant paperwork created as a result of any and all visits ever made to me along with details of the results of each visit

9) Copies of any and all documentation issued to me or left at my property after each visit was made including details of the date and precise time of the visit and the charges incurred; this must include the name of the bailiffs who attended

10)copy's of any Notice of seizure of goods and inventory left at my property with the name of the county court where the bailiff relevant to this notice obtained his or her certificate

Send somthing like this

your address their address

DATE

SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST

To The Data controller

Dear Sir/Madam

Account number(s)

Please provide full and complete copies of any and all data you hold which relates to me and my entire history with your company.

I have enclosed the statutory maximum fee of £10.this payment must not be used any for other purpose You have 40 days in which to comply.

For your convenience I have detailed below a list of what I require, although this is not an exhaustive list by any means it is an example of some of the information I require with regard to any accounts I may have had or may still have with your company.

1). Computer screenshot of my account

2) Computer screenshot of any transactions that have gone through my account

3) Recordings of any telephone conversations, whether internal or external, relating to my account

4) Copies of any e-mail's whether internal or external, regarding my account

5) Copies of letters relating to my account

6) A detailed statement of account showing a breakdown of all costs charged, showing in each case the reason for the cost and the actual cost against that item

7) For any cost which relates to an attendance fee, please state the date and precise time of the attendance and the name of the certificated bailiff making each attendance with the name of the county court where the relevant bailiff obtained his or her certificate

8}Copies of all relevant paperwork created as a result of any and all visits ever made to me along with details of the results of each visit

9) Copies of any and all documentation issued to me or left at my property after each visit was made including details of the date and precise time of the visit and the charges incurred; this must include the name of the bailiffs who attended

10)copy's of any Notice of seizure of goods and inventory left at my property with the name of the county court where the bailiff relevant to this notice obtained his or her certificate

I have enclosed the statutory maximum fee of £10. This payment must not be used for any other purpose You have 40 days in which to comply. ;)

Normally I wouldn't interfere with HW's posting but from the SAR listed they will only therefore send the info you have requested believing this to satisfy your request, A simpler approach is to submit a catch all SAR similar to this:

"From:

My Name

My Address

To:

Acme Bailiff Co

Bailiff House

Date

Dear Sir

Data Protection Act 1998

Subject Access Request

Dear Sir

Please supply a complete list of the data held and used by you that relate to Mr XXXX. It is also to include third party information held with all other

agencies.

Additionally where there has been an event in the account history during the period accounts have been placed with you that have required any manual intervention by any member of your staff or any other person I require disclosure of any indication or notes which have been caused or resulted from that manual intervention.

I would like to bring to your attention data can be held in written information, e-mails, electronic documents, photographs, CCTV images, telephone conversations and include any recorded or written opinions about me/us and any recorded or written intentions and action taken regarding me/us.

I/We would like this information to be sent to my/our home address as listed above. You have 40 days in which to comply.

To satisfy payment to supply this information I/we enclose a fee of £10 this payment must not be used for any other purpose.

Yours sincerely

A Peeved Debtor"

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Normally I wouldn't interfere with HW's posting but from the SAR listed they will only therefore send the info you have requested believing this to satisfy your request, A simpler approach is to submit a catch all SAR similar to this:

"From:

My Name

My Address

To:

Acme Bailiff Co

Bailiff House

Date

Dear Sir

Data Protection Act 1998

Subject Access Request

Dear Sir

Please supply a complete list of the data held and used by you that relate to Mr XXXX. It is also to include third party information held with all other

agencies.

Additionally where there has been an event in the account history during the period accounts have been placed with you that have required any manual intervention by any member of your staff or any other person I require disclosure of any indication or notes which have been caused or resulted from that manual intervention.

I would like to bring to your attention data can be held in written information, e-mails, electronic documents, photographs, CCTV images, telephone conversations and include any recorded or written opinions about me/us and any recorded or written intentions and action taken regarding me/us.

I/We would like this information to be sent to my/our home address as listed above. You have 40 days in which to comply.

To satisfy payment to supply this information I/we enclose a fee of £10 this payment must not be used for any other purpose.

Yours sincerely

A Peeved Debtor"

PT

Ive only one complaint about this the data controller could be a woman

it should read Dear sir/madam :lol::lol::lol:

HW is of course right. There is NO requirement that you have to pay £10 for a Screen Shot/Subject Access Request.

The Information Commissioners Office (ICO) state that the MAXIMUM that can be charged is £10. The bailiff company have a maximum of 40 days to comply.

HOWEVER, it is so often the case that on the 39th day you will receive a response to say that they cannot process the application because....you have failed to pay £10 !!

Therefore, if the information is IMPORTANT , I will always suggest that in order to ENSURE that they provide the info within 40 days that you pay.

In HW's Subject access requestlink3.gif can we ask for info on bailiff and court certified at also ?

yes you can its there already

7) For any cost which relates to an attendance fee, please state the date and precise time of the attendance and the name of the certificated bailiff making each attendance with the name of the county courtlink3.gif where the relevant bailiff obtained his or her certificate

10)copy's of any Notice of seizure of goods and inventory left at my property with the name of the county courtlink3.gif where the bailiff relevant to this notice obtained his or her certificate

i would also this from PT is a very relevant point

OK thanks HW. Sooo this would suffice

Dear Sir

Data Protection Act 1998

Subject Access Request

Dear Sir/Madame

Please supply a complete list of the data held and used by you that relate to Mr/Madame XXX

It is also to include third party information held with all other agencies.

Additionally where there has been an event in the account history during the period accounts have been placed with you that have required any manual intervention by any member of your staff or any other person I require disclosure of any indication or notes which have been caused or resulted from that manual intervention including any cost which relates to an attendance fee, please state the date and precise time of the attendance and the name of the certificated bailiff making each attendance with the name of the county court where the relevant bailiff obtained his or her certificate with copy's of any Notice of seizure of goods and inventory left at my property with the name of the county court where the bailiff relevant to this notice obtained his or her certificate

I would like to bring to your attention data can be held in written information,

e-mails, electronic documents, photographs, CCTV images, telephone conversations and include any recorded or written opinions about me and any recorded or written intentions and action taken regarding me.

I would like this information to be sent to my home address as listed above. You have 40 days in which to comply.

To satisfy payment to supply this information I enclose a fee of £10. This payment must not be used for any other purpose.

Yours sincerely

A Cagger

£10 postal getting sent tomorrow.. Been a cagger long enough to know that now. Your and Hw's advice is by all means priceless and I as many others 100% appreciate your efforts.. Keep up the good work and if you need a plasterer give me a shout

Eggy12