style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5208 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi yes it is a fix penalty notice for no road tax, £60 and yes it is with one of those you mentioned!!

Then a Statutory Declaration is required.

You MAY find a problem in having it accepted because you will NORMALLY need to file a SD within 21 days of "becoming aware of the event". Clearly you knew of the matter as you had contacted the court etc. HOWEVER, the court SHOULD have advised you to file a SD !!

There is a specific Stat Dec that you need to use. I do not have a PM facility so hopefully somebody may post one here for you.

I am useless at uploading documents!!

However, over 75% of the turnover with Marston Group comes from the enforcement of Magistrates Court Fines with HCE work making up the balance. A small part of the business is from PCN recovery with almost nothing from council tax

FYI, Marston (incl. Drakes) are the largest HCEOs in the country (though not always the best as per robtheplod's case) and had circa 26,000 writs issued to them in 2008.

FYI, Marston (incl. Drakes) are the largest HCEOs in the country (though not always the best as per robtheplod's case) and had circa 26,000 writs issued to them in 2008.

I would have thought that Sherforce were more, but then I can't be right all of the time.

I do know that Marston's t/o from Distress Warrants (fines) was £16 million with £5 million coming from High Court Writs and just £700k from PCN.