Jump to content

how do i get a building regulation certificate for double glazing windows?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5022 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Hiya in 2007 i had 3 windows and 1 door and 1 french door fitted as the previous ones were wooden framed and rotten as i bought my home from the council on the rtb scheme, im in the process of selling my home and the solicitor has asked me for the building regs certificate but i dont have one and i didnt even know what one is, just digged out the receipts and on the bottom it states that buiding regulations consent is homeowners responsibility. when the doors were fitted the fitter told me that they register the fitting with the council and i get a certificate but i never did. how do i get one does anyone one know?? :?

Link to post
Share on other sites

aside from calling the tradesman that you got to put in the windows in the first place, (which might be a dead end now).


call your towns planning office and they can send an inspector round, who can certify the work.


they will charge a small fee for this.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...