urgent needs help.

111honey
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5214 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all,

i am helping a friend in her bad financial situation after husband losing a job that cause her over commited on credit. we draw a budget and sent off letters to creditors together with her pro rata payment offer yesterday but today she received a letter from robinson way asking full payment of her debt and threatened of court action . she can not think straight anymore due to a lot of problems she had recently including some health issue, that is why i am trying all my best to help her to have a bit of relief from all of this.my question are since she admitted her debt by making a payment offer can she still CCA her creditor or just wait if the creditor will accept her offer? #2.does she need to CCA robinson way ?she has been pestered by rob way thru tel.can we send tel harrasmen letter? any help will be highly appreciated.

thanks.

She should send a CCA request of for debts such as regulated loans, credit cards, catalogues. http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/581-cca-request-letter

She can request a CCA at anytime, this should be sent to whoever is demanding monies.

Hi there

I know it is easier said than done, but please try not to let these letters worry you too much. The creditors send these letters out to all that are behind with payments, half of the time they are not personal, and they use threats with legal action to scare people into making payments, or the full payment to them.

As above, she can CCA them, and make a small token payment of at least £1 in the meantime, to show she is willing to pay something.