Advent Computer Training (Barclays Partner Finance)Info and discussion thread

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3933 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I am also in the same boat. very desperate to get rid of these people. I joined almost 1year back. There is no proper support from advent and these BPF are really stupid and harassing over few months. I tried to contact them today, thet put me on hold for 10minns, but no response.

I was reading in the posts, like they r going to provide alternate training. I thnk which is totally rubbish. Can anyone plz guide us properly to getrid of these f****rs...

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Guys,

I just spoke to BPF people. It's not a fresh news. But she was saying that most students are asking for alternate training provider and not for refunds..which is totally sick. I had enough wit these guys. She froze my account and asked me to cancel didrect debit from my bank as well. Plz don't get me wrong, but how come certain people ask for another training provider again..i hope we all had enough wit these guys...i'm going to c CAB on monday. i just want my money back.nothing else.

hello guys,

I went to CAB 2day regards this matter. She checked entire paperwork which we got frm barclays n advent. Clearly got the advice that we've to write a letter to them explaining about s75 and asking for refund and do a registered post. Thr is nowhr mentioned that they r going to provide alternate training in these kind of situations. In my view, we shouldn't accept any kind of tactics played by this BPF. keep posting ur options guyz..

• Haha 1

i've to agree wit shep66 and adminmatty that we've to concentrate on our studies..thats 100% acceptable..thats y all of us joined this s**t training. for me, without solving this problem, i can't concentrate on studies. I know for all of us App.5k is alot. don't worry panliberski..i didn't get any letter so far..but make sure u freeze ur acc by calling BPF.

hi all, i received my letter 2day abt freeze on my account..guess what? that letter has my postal address and mentioned some other folks name in the letter..it show how much concern they show towards this problem.

Guys, we all know the seriousness of thiz matter. How long should v wait like this? BPF keep on saying the same ans again n again. In my view, we should strictly time scale this matter until end of feb and then proceed legally..it's almost a month now..still v had no solution.

This thread is really bringing lots of new information everyday. I too agree wit Babado..I was on CDS as well. The same course in local college is just for £850. I don't understand how i did this big blunder. But how long we should wait like this. I'll wait untill this weekend, if v don't get anythng we all should harass BPF (as they do all the time) to get our rights. Also been to CAB n Solicitor, they advised me to write a letter to BPF and get everythng in writing..

Hi guys,

BPF r still playing same game with us. I called them today and got the same response. and also that guy told me that there is no time limit and we should wait untill they find someone. I'm going mad with situation. How long should we wait? There r making billions profit (Metro, Tues) and we ended up like this..

I would like to send second letter with a deadline on it..can anyone pease reply to me with the format..i got confused with lots of letters here.plz give the correct one. all of ur help is really appreciated..and all of us should stand together to battle this matter against f***g BPF..

Again pooled £2billions into their bonuses...

chickyboy, everyone in this thread are waiting to getrid of this situation asap..if you know the stuff, please do help all of us to sort out this asap..

Hi all, just spoke to BPF n agian got the same response. I manged to get a letter for freeze on my account. desperately want to get out of this contract..please can anyone tell me what to do next? i don't want to give a chance for BPF and don't want any alternate provider. Here lots of guys are saying about Consumer Direct and the Financial Ombudsman Services to report this problem. Please put the details here so that every one can make a complaint. Also can anyone give me the format for final warning letter for BPF..it's almost a month guyz..still we all are struggling..Thanx in advance.

Hi Frnds,

Today i spoke to BPF..seems to be they r very clever about this situation. The lady told me that even i complain to FOS, they ain't going to cancal my contract as they are trying to fullfill it by providing another trainer..she even gave me fos contact number if i wish to complain abt this. and also insisted that i've no choice untill they find another provider and have to join them even i don't like it. Now i'm totally confused about my next move..i have'nt sent any letters to them so far. guys plz guide thru this situation..

hi guys, whole situation is very confusing now..According to PKF, we sought the buyers..but still BPF are saying that they are looking into another provider. Today i spoke to BPF manager directly not with customer service agent..she told me that they r still looking into this matter, when i asked for time frame she told me that it can be upto 1year..the response i got is annoying me. I don't know whom to believe now? i don't understand how the new provider and BPF can make another deal for our training. I can't bother about refund..atleast i want to cancel my contract..sorry guys, just desparate to getout of this s**t.

• 4 weeks later...

guyz this is really a bad news for me that we all ve to go with computeach. i haven't received any letter from bpf..no wonder if they ask us to set up direct debit now, i'm not going to do it. if anyone is on MCDBA wit advent, you can see the difference in structure of the progam wit computeach. I'm worrying abt my credit rating, bpf already f***ed up last time. I guess if we refuse to start payments from next month, definitely they will start harassing us as uaual. BPF seems to be very clever that they found this s**t with in 8 weeks.

Hello gys, really sick with the situation we are in..i request you not to login to CT website, as the mail says we accept CT as alternate provider if we login( which we don't want anyways)..some one posted here regards fo adjudicator details from southquay plaza.why can't all of us mail that adjudicator so that he can see the seriousness in this matter..

Martin..can i contact this adjudicator without logging a complaint with FO..i'm asking becoz i didn't contact FO before...

• 3 weeks later...

hello guys, did anyone received a crop lenghty letter from BPf saying that S75 is invalid in our case and they gave me 8 weeks time to reply for that letter otherwise they ll close my case and the contract is normal..and also its stating that everythng is under their terms and conditons..

hello guys,please.. desperate help is needed for me now..i can't think about any thing right now becoz of the stress BpF gave me today. I had a call this morning form bpf asking payment for this month. when he asked me straight away for my debit card details..i lost my temper and had a right go wit him. i know they started their tactics for harassing all of us. without any notice how can they remove freeze on the accounts?? when i refuse to give my details he threatened me that it would affect my credit rating and also mentioned about debt collecting notices..i know they cann't get over us. All i want to know is about fuzzbutt's case action..can anyone plz tell me what i need to send to the mentioned mailid and also do u think if all of us make individual complaint to [email protected] make a difference to the situation...

guyz, it seems BPF people lost their minds some where..:lol:, they called me y'day and ask payment for this month, i just ignored them n called today to let them know that my account is in dispute and can't force me to make payments. also explained them about computeach not responding to my mails..i was toally in shock by their response, she told me that its my problem and i've to wait for the response from carpteach(becoz they r really busy wit sorting students courses)..also insists that the payments should taken from my account from may..so they are not sure when to take the payment.

they r really quick to setup direct debit on my account as they had my bank details. When i checked my account today, i noticed direct debit from them and straight away cancel that one..

Fuzzbutt thanx alot for adding me in ur list..cheers.

Anyone here on CDS course??? i mailed CT long time back to get the structure of program, they never reply me so far..i just want to write to BPF that they aren't like-wise providers for CDS. on CT's website, the program structure is quite different, but the mail i received from BPF states that they can alter their training program to meet our needs..so what about their students already on CDS? their training is completely different to us guys..how sad it is? they are tailoring their program structures just to meet our requirements :confused: and also any one had a format to write a letter to BPF about cancelling direct debit..

just registered in the action group...finally got a hope that we are together to fight against bpf..thanx alot fuzzbutt for ur support in these hard times. I'm going to send req' documents to hausfled 2mrw..do i still need to complain FO..

Bluedo..i'm goin to use ur template for BPF to put my account in dispute..thanx alot guyzs.

• 3 weeks later...

hello guys, just received a call from BPF..i just want to listen to what she says thats y i gone thru security..when she asked for payment, i refused to give my card details and told her about my dispute letter..To my surprise, she said there was no evidence on her system..how sad is that..when i send thru reg post. And told her about the dates, then she said i've to make payment and regards the letter some one will be writing to me soon. they are going to add fines to my account and will send letters soon...sick of the whole situation..just pray that we ll be out of this s**t soon.

it seems to be Bpf is trying to play another mind game..just wondering they are calling me only once in a day.i just answered y'day and ignored the call today..do i need to send them the dispute letter again? coz the lady y'day told me that they had no letters from me, i did a recorded delivery and i can see some one signed for it. they lost their minds somewhere..its better to find themselves instead of wasting out time.

i got arrears notice today stating that under credit act 1974 blah blah..they replied long time back saying s75 is invalid in our case. I'm thinking about writing a letter to them that this act doesn't apply to my case and since advent was no more, i assume my contract is closed;)..what u guys are doing when they call u? are you answering the calls or just ignore them. i'm not sure which one is the correct way.

i'm also getting calls from 01514711776..these guys are leaving voice mails to call back BPF on 0844 number..i used to get calls from 0845..and they used to leave blank voice mails. seems to be they passed our details to some other party or might be they moved to a new place..

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3933 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks