Advent Computer Training (Barclays Partner Finance)Info and discussion thread

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3904 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just to keep everyone in the picture, Barclays legal team will be receiving their letter before action from the lawyers on 2nd June. It will be up on the adventstudents website then for all to see. This is basically the case against them which they must answer. This is the invitation for them to sit down with the law team and come to an out of court settlement. If they refuse, or won't reach a fair agreement, then it will escalate to a court action.

:)

Well done Fuzz!! Good news !! that'll cheer everyone up.

No less than they(BPF) deserve for the blatent arrogance of them. Hope they get it good. Don't think they know the meaning of the word Fair.

Yep, fingers crossed. They have to reply to the law team, even if they fob us off with lame, mass-produced Wilma-the-robot letters! :D

Let's see some Barclays butt kicked!!

Thats really a fantastic newz fuzzbutt!! thanx alot for ur support all the time..

bluedo..even i had no calls since y'day. might be they are planning for other big game, and also petition closing date is sooner. Hope we will get an end to this game soon!

Thats really a fantastic newz fuzzbutt!! thanx alot for ur support all the time..

bluedo..even i had no calls since y'day. might be they are planning for other big game, and also petition closing date is sooner. Hope we will get an end to this game soon!

Raj4u

I have a feeling they're going to have more to bother them than phoning us,

but if they do remember to keep logging the calls and take their names except if your like me and forget to ask they make me so mad.

They really do come across as "Giant Killers". Swiss banks, oil giants... Here's hoping we get some justice too! I think I'd actually quite like this to go to court, much as I'd like it sorted as quickly as possible. The negative publicity would be huge for BPF.

Edited by the_shadow

Hi bluedo got the link thanks for your help!

Your welcome lewis,

If anyone hasn't joined the class action and sent all relevant papers to Hausfeld all details are on the action website then email fuzzbutt and now's the time before it gets any further. :)

Timage I have had the same thought would love to see them dragged through court and a real hard hit on them

Anyone had any phone calls today?? have they went quiet.:D

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3904 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks