PPI claim, alliance and leicester and phone records

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5230 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just made a PPI claim through these muppets at the A & L but because it was way back in 2005 i cant remember the exact phone conversation i had with the loan person.

Can anyone confirm as to whether or not the A & L still hold phone recordings going back all that way?

Are these records used when assessing your PPI claim? They must do surely otherwise how would they know what is true or not.

anyone any idea?

TBH typically A&L phone YOU to refund

they have done that many times i've read on here.

i would doubt they have them but anyhow, i'd claim away.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

A&L almost certainly won't have recordings of your telephone calls, although they will have notes. These notes will probably bear little relation to the actual conversation but rather their perception.

These are usually highly biased.

Nasty people IME.

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

thanks both of you for that

i have these mothers by the balls. I did have a long conversation with the creator of CAG some weeks ago about my issue of 'alien signatures' on my Loan Agreement and PPI policy but he thought i mean't i had a copy of the original with my signatures on it and the A & L had sent me a copy of the original with someone else's signatures which would have been fraud and deception etc. either way the signautures on my agreement are not mine and ive told A & L that and they say they are. they are quite obviously not mine and they know it. they are completely bloody different!!

ive got them by the balls on the PPI cos the signature iin the PPI box is totally and utterly different from my own and that on the attached DD mandate. there is no doubt if it goes to court they'll be fired down in flames. i know they wouldnt dare. I have rec'd 3 letters from various people from the A & L in the last 2 weeks now. i can tell they appear twitchy

Can someone confirm that if the PPI is unlawful does that make the Agreement unenforceable in a court of law?

thanks