style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5119 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well despite his threats he hasn't been back, mores the pitty, was quite looking forward to a decent arguement with him.

Although did notice a couple of strange things yesterday morning when I got up, the back gate in the garden was open, only noticed this when the dog didnt come back in after a few minutes, and he had been barking at something when he went out, and I have a little cupboard by the front door, that has the gas meter, fuse board, clay pigeon trap and a few other bits and pieces in there, this was also open yesterday morning, but how someone managed to get this open I dont know, as it has a coded lock on it and a 12,000lb maglock to keep it shut, and there was no power cut during the night. Very strange.

I will report back when something has happened.

BTW Martin, did you see my PM?

• 3 months later...

Just a little update on this one.

I emailed the council with the complaint, and recieved a reply stating they would get back to me with xx amount of time. This never happened. Equita kept sending me threatening letters, but each one got ignored and no one turned up here again.

I then got a reply from the council stating they weren't interested in taking it back in house and that i would have to deal with the bailiff's.

A day later I got a phone call form a woman at the bailiff company, who to be fair couldnt have been more helpful if she had tried, she was brilliant. Explained the whole situation to her, the attitude of the bailiff that had been out to see me etc, and their call centre staff's attitude and the illegal levy on the vehicle etc.

She agreed that they were out of line and that the bailiff would be dealt with, she also agreed it was an illegal levy and removed all charges other than the £42.50 they are legally entitled to, so all has now been resolved and everyone is happy, well apart from the bailiff involved I hope.