Welcome - illegal repo in contravention of section 92 and unfair relationship ** WON **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4294 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why "without prejudice"??? If they refuse to settle, you WANT to be able to show the letter to the judge showing that you made them aware of the new overwhelming evidence and they STILL refused to settle thereby wasting the court's precious time as well as yours, don't you? :razz:

Very good point! Do you think there is anything I should add in the interests of being reasonable??

It's absolutely fine, I didn't think for one minute you were criticising! I know what you mean and I know you are totally right :-D

Luckily I do tend to cogitate things for a while before I take action and sometimes I do manage to grow up before I start crusading lol!

I was thinking of writing a letter saying something along the lines of "Without Prejudice, I have new evidence, see the attached still, it shows the agent on my property. In the light of this I am inviting your proposals to settle at this stage alternatively, if you want to continue denying this I am happy to continue my claim. If I don't hear from you sharpish you'll be hearing from my solicitor"

I don't think I could get away with saying "if you want to continue perjuring yourself...." lol!!

agreed but not 'without prejudice' offering them to settle early is being fair so no need to hide behind 'without prejudice' imo

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

busted.jpg

I LOVE IT! enough said :lol:

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Their solicitor told me that her instructions were to get this to trial no matter what. I left the court with a strong feeling that this would never see the light of a courtroom again :sad: All they wanted was the option to scrub out their defence and gain opportunities to settle, which they got. Further to this I have just heard that somebody else with a claim ongoing against them has received a letter making an offer to settle out of court so now I'm even more convinced!

I think Mr P has had a severe rollocking about the amount of money he has cost them with his crappy defences and now they're trying to cut their losses! :madgrin:

They have indeed will update my thread later tonight :)

And im inclined to agree I think the time has come to get us gone!

Thanks :oops: I suppose it's because I wanted to write some nasty words in it, but I have since grown up! :lol:

Hahaha I have nothing but kind words today ;)

If you really need to put a letter with nasty words in into the post box send it to me I could do with a laugh lol

It's no good it's still too big!! Even compressed it still won't go.

Not too sure about the YouTube thing, I wouldn't be able to hide all our identities and then I might get in trouble!!

Oh nooo I NEED to see it!!

I'm gonna hold you to that Mrs! Just make sure you don't accidentally send it to Mr P by mistake :madgrin:

I would whole heartedly LOVE to receive one of your unedited, uncensored Dear Mr P letters :whoo:

You know what, that sounds exactly like the kind of therapy I could really do with right now!

What a lovely friend you are :love:

Call it partial payment for your help today, im still in shock honestly, my english skills are even worse than normal and I cant stop thinking about it!! I cant wait to get to the post office! :lol: