Welcome - illegal repo in contravention of section 92 and unfair relationship ** WON **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4307 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG - nuff said! The list of case law is enough to make them wet their pants lol

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

the last time i saw such a piece of fiction was a defence against andies claim

it seems a mr cp still has not had enough lessons

you realy do need to compose a skeleton argument now and send a copy to the court

Compliant default my ar*e! The usual 14days cr*p, no numerical date. I wouldn't have minded but they never even bothered to send it to me!!

Done my head in enough for today, I'm going to bed!

Happy reading, (cos I know you'll re-read it! It's so incredulous you'll have to just to believe they really wrote that :D)

Goodnight Cab, thanks for your input x

i was hoping for more than wet pant's:cool:

cab

Wet pants is nothing but the start :lol:

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

On it's way my dear x

I am actually speechless......seriously is that the best they could do :-o yes ok you missed payments, yes ok you refused to let car go but it still doesnt take away from the fact they NEEDED a court order to enter your property!! I honestly believe now that they live on another planet! How can they admit parts as in agreements existing etc then at the end say they deny everything?! I tell you what the more I see the more they confuse my brain! Im sure none of them are legally trained and if they are its poorly :-|

Good morning all, I'm glad to see everybody has awoken with renewed Welcome busting vigour!! :D

Morning :) I hope now the shock and daze caused by such a shoddy defence has now worn off ;)

Morning :) I hope now the shock and daze caused by such a shoddy defence has now worn off ;)

Indeed it has :)

I really struggled to believe that their defence could be so contradictory, vague and amateurish that I convinced myself, (almost!), that there must be some kind of catch and it was me that was wrong!!

But thanks to my wonderful colleagues on here I was dutifully reassured that their defence really was the tripe I first thought it was ;)

All is peaceful again in the wannabe household :D

I am actually speechless......seriously is that the best they could do :-o yes ok you missed payments, yes ok you refused to let car go but it still doesnt take away from the fact they NEEDED a court order to enter your property!! I honestly believe now that they live on another planet! How can they admit parts as in agreements existing etc then at the end say they deny everything?! I tell you what the more I see the more they confuse my brain! Im sure none of them are legally trained and if they are its poorly :-|

That's all well and good should I have said "I made all the payments, I had paid more than a third, the title of the car was legally mine etc etc".

BUT I DIDN'T YOU FOOLS!!

If they want to go down the "missed payments" route then maybe they should've told the court the FULL story, i.e. all the complaints I made about PPI misselling and the amount of the re-write and their non compliance with my subject access request and how I was totally ignored BEFORE I stopped paying in protest!!

I refused to let the car go because they didn't have a court order!!!

Madness :-x

Indeed it has :)

I really struggled to believe that their defence could be so contradictory, vague and amateurish that I convinced myself, (almost!), that there must be some kind of catch and it was me that was wrong!!

But thanks to my wonderful colleagues on here I was dutifully reassured that their defence really was the tripe I first thought it was ;)

All is peaceful again in the wannabe household :D

I think your reaction was totally natural given you are LiP and they are a company with supposed trained staff! Glad to hear peace is restored :)

That's all well and good should I have said "I made all the payments, I had paid more than a third, the title of the car was legally mine etc etc".

BUT I DIDN'T YOU FOOLS!!

If they want to go down the "missed payments" route then maybe they should've told the court the FULL story, i.e. all the complaints I made about PPI misselling and the amount of the re-write and their non compliance with my subject access request and how I was totally ignored BEFORE I stopped paying in protest!!

I refused to let the car go because they didn't have a court order!!!

Madness :-x

Thats precisely how I saw it, I dont think they understood the poc and have answered something that isnt even there :confused:

Thats precisely how I saw it, I dont think they understood the poc and have answered something that isnt even there :confused:

Well exactly! Their defence is holier than the Pope himself! My only choice now is whether to reply or not.

There are pros and cons for both.

It'll be down to the judge on the day whether he chucks out their defence on the basis that it is invalid and then I should get judgement the same day.

Question: Do I reply and sow the seeds of "invalid defence" with the judge, but then run the risk of not replying properly and have it look bad for me???

If I don't reply tho, there'll be a lot of pressure put on the day and all the whatif's spring to mind. What if the judge won't listen to me??, what if their rep is so bolshy I can't get a word in??? What if the judge makes his mind up before we even start??

To do, to do.......:confused:

I kind of would like to have the last word tho. Yes that's childish, I know!!

I dont think its childish.....as you say there are pros and cons for both I know which I would do in your position but whats right for me may not be for you :)

I dont think its childish.....as you say there are pros and cons for both I know which I would do in your position but whats right for me may not be for you :)

Please tell, any opinions are gratefully received and I don't hold anyone responsible for the decisions I make :)

Please tell, any opinions are gratefully received and I don't hold anyone responsible for the decisions I make :)

If it was me i would respond, purely because it takes the heat off on the day of the hearing as the judge will have already read the majority of your arguement, if the judge is going to be influenced that is the opportunity to do it. Id be planting seeds like a professional landscape gardener :lol:

If it was me i would respond, purely because it takes the heat off on the day of the hearing as the judge will have already read the majority of your arguement, if the judge is going to be influenced that is the opportunity to do it. Id be planting seeds like a professional landscape gardener :lol:

I was inclined that way, just a bit nervous of ending up getting it adjourned as a result. I'll look into it further.

Cos Ideally I would like it all done and dusted by this time in 2 weeks :-|

My costs are mounting Welcome, all this time at £9.25 per hour!

I was inclined that way, just a bit nervous of ending up getting it adjourned as a result. I'll look into it further.

Cos Ideally I would like it all done and dusted by this time in 2 weeks :-|

My costs are mounting Welcome, all this time at £9.25 per hour!

i guess the only good thing about an adjournment is it would indicate it is being looked into properly rather than just siding with 'the defendant'

Oh poo I forgot about time.......

i guess the only good thing about an adjournment is it would indicate it is being looked into properly rather than just siding with 'the defendant'

Oh poo I forgot about time.......

I didn't put time in my claim. You get the chance to do that at the hearing luckily ;)

I didn't put time in my claim. You get the chance to do that at the hearing luckily ;)

Handy to know ;)

Nothing in post for me today so im guessing defendant will be 'served' next week