Please show me in this photo where the contravention occurred...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5224 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

Am new to this place but in the past and have found it very useful. Yet I have a bit of a conundrum here.

I drove off in a Camden Pay & Display bay as the warden was writing a ticket.

To great irritation I received a notice to owner through the post.

I wasn't even issued a PCN, do they have any right to skip the PCN and just send me notice to owner?

The photos give no evidence of my car being there, plus my car is definitely BLUE not GREEN.

camden.jpg

Is it valid?

Would greatly appreciate any help on the matter.

Can you go and get some pics of your own?

Those by the council are not very good.

We need to see the end markings at both ends of that bay.

Also the sign on a pole by the bay you parked in.

Please make sure that the pics you take a clear and not crap like those provided by the clowncil.

Hello,

Am new to this place but in the past and have found it very useful. Yet I have a bit of a conundrum here.

I drove off in a Camden Pay & Display bay as the warden was writing a ticket.

To great irritation I received a notice to owner through the post.

I wasn't even issued a PCN, do they have any right to skip the PCN and just send me notice to owner?

Under the Traffic Management Act 2004 which was finally brought in to play in 2008 they do have right to send you a ticket through the post.

If the CEO did their job properly they should have made a note of your tax disc number and other items to back up their story. AIUI colour is not a fatal flaw in the ticket.

However there are other posters with more experience of these things and may spot a flaw in the ticket.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whilst the TMA 2004 now allows a PCN to be served by post, it is a s.10 PCN and effectively combines both PCN and NtO. In the event of a 'drive off', the CEO should void the S.9 PCN and report the matter for an S.10 PCN to be issued in its place.

An NtO is sent following an S.9 PCN, which is what has been sent to the OP.

It is invalid and should be formally appealed as no PCN was served at the time.