Dissecting the Manchester Test Case....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4657 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Unfortunately the position has moved on, but all I will say is if the cap fits then wear it. I will point out just ONE example there are many others. The Invalid Default thread is a classic of contradiction and misleading direction. "Letters of Acceptance ?????" denigration of everyone who said not to send one even on professional advice????? then look what the same people said later and what happened, its all there on the record to the extent that s87(1) is irrelevant even and may not as well be in the Statute.

I have met and worked with some truly clever and great people in the past. The really good ones were very humble people in actual fact but they taught me a very valuable lesson which has been born out by bitter experience in a fairly long life. The experience made even more bitter because I gave the people concerned the benefit of the doubt, most sadly were public servants or had a background in the public service.

There are three options for people who ram their opinions down others throats:-

1. they are a thief of other people's ideas.

2. they are very uncertain of the ground they are on

3. it is an outright lie they need to justify.

sorry if you don't like it but that is a fact plus I have pointed the finger at no-one in particular just the summation of a very long time reading and trying to learn, but as P1 says some of the statements on here now are appalling and at time downright wrong. Just because a lower court makes a poor decision does not make it legal nor does it make it right in particular when a higher court has already ruled on the subject. Our tactics, like P1's have kept us from the court so far quite unlike others, long may it be so.

regards

oilyrag.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images