park motor finance VT help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5210 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have had too much dealings with park finance. I only stumbled across this website because I tried to send them an email and it failed!!!!! i tried to return our car under the half paid route only to be told by the assessor that the car was the worst he had seen! over 50% of the damage was there when we first got the car.

I recently received a bill for arrears outstanding £1,016, £46.89 of this is "late payment interest" when I was told on the phone that the account would be frozen so I could pay it off! Also on this statement is £30 repo recovery fee.

On the 7th october 2009, we received a letter stating that we must take action or the vehicle would be repossessed! The car was returned to them around May 2009!

On the 5th June 2009, we received a bill for arrears balance of £270.83. At this stage we were charged £1.83 late payment interest when we had already returned the car!

I apologise that i have written this backwards

This is the first time I have been able to actually deal with this as i have just recovered from a bout of depression.

Just from reading your post, I have a horrible feeling that we have been conned?

:Cry:

you are not being conned they tell u in the agreement which u sign at start of contract there exhaustive charges list which are way over the top but if u keep to arranged to arranged monthly payment etc u should not have any trouble >!>!i have a 3 year agreement with 1 year left to pay off and i make sure i pay them every month without fail even when it gets tight because i know how excessive charges are

• 3 weeks later...

sorry for the delay. i lost my original agreement but rang and asked for a copy to be sent. then a week later i got a message from the manager to ring back. do u think she is onto me and arn't i totally entitled to a copy?

• 3 weeks later...