Welcome AGAIN

leelakey07
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5160 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Another letter today NOTICE OF DEFAULT SUMS they have charged me for when they came out and that letter above, they have commited an offence havent they? They are 3 months late on the CCA and adding charges to the account isnt allowed? Can someone confirm?

Another letter today NOTICE OF DEFAULT SUMS they have charged me for when they came out and that letter above, they have commited an offence havent they? They are 3 months late on the CCA and adding charges to the account isnt allowed? Can someone confirm?

See you tomorrow for shopping!

OMG it just gets better! Asked my dad ( screename Ibyss) to have a word as he is better at this than me, I get a little hot headed over the phone, they did NO checks and the monkey from Welcome thought my dad was my husband ( whose name is on the loan) so now they have breached the DPA too now! Hefty fine coming on!

OMG it just gets better! Asked my dad ( screename Ibyss) to have a word as he is better at this than me, I get a little hot headed over the phone, they did NO checks and the monkey from Welcome thought my dad was my husband ( whose name is on the loan) so now they have breached the DPA too now! Hefty fine coming on!

Apart from breaching the CCA1974, the Harassment Act 1997, and the Data Protection Act 1998, he was going to tell his manager to expect a call from me in the morning!

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone hope your all well, just a little update...the agreement is with solicitors now being audited.

I have received a default notice today, and 3 other letters within the past month...all with different figures on!

My credit report shows the balance to be: £2977

Letter 1: £3026.90

Letter 2: £2986.20

Letter 3: £2840.52

What I need to know also is what will they do now? I know they need a court order because Ive paid well over 1/3 of the HP...Im not parking on the drive anymore I will park round the back of my house

Any advice?

It seriously amazes me that they read these forums etc and STILL continue to issue such shoddy paperwork!!

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

it states within 14 days.....14 days of what? the date of the letter? the date it was received? It should state a numerical date such as 03/03/10 to ensure no mis interpretation plus they must allow 14 clear days for you to remedy it :)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Hope your all well...can someone clarify a few things for me please? Below is a supposed Notice of Termination..obviously it looks a little dodgy! Now if WF issue me with 2 dodgy and void notices then go for a court order which will probably be void as they have not issued the right notices, then they reposses the car (which doesnt work haha!) then what happens?

NOT-1.jpg