Bubbles Vs The Halicrap

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6468 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have today posted my L.B.A letter to the Halifax, what do i do now if they don't comply after the 14 days??? :?

Would really appriciate any help i'm a bit stuck :(

Thanks for everyone's advice and help so far, i can't believe they have taken over £1200 off of me, i'm starting to get nervous and keep thinking somethings going to go wrong, this is the first time i have ever done anything like this and it is scarey asking for the money back even though it's mine.

Thanks again for setting up such a great site :)

I have today posted my L.B.A letter to the Halifax, what do i do now if they don't comply after the 14 days??? :?

Thanks for everyone's advice and help so far, i can't believe they have taken over £1200 off of me, i'm starting to get nervous and keep thinking somethings going to go wrong, this is the first time i have ever done anything like this and it is scarey asking for the money back even though it's mine.

Thanks again for setting up such a great site :)

You sent a letter before action giving them 14 days. So after 14 days you take it to Court.

Egg Data Protection Act Statements arrived. On hold.

Halifax - Moneyclaim £3100

Amex to Remove Default - acknowledged didn't issue correct documents - default removed :) . £135 paid in full without Court

I'm on a roll now :rolleyes: