NCP Parking Contravention Notice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5258 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Today I parked in an NCP car park, paid and displayed my £2 ticket but on my return found the attached on my windscreen. Apparently I was parked in a permit holders place although I would have needed binoculars to have seen the sign. I've read various other postings about not paying them as they cannot enforce it but I thought I would attach the ticket to see what everyone thought.

I think it's outrageous they can demand £50 from you. The car park wasn't even half full!

Many thanks for your help.

G Townsend

NCP.jpg

Hi - I got one yesterday from NCP stating "Not parked correctly within the markings of the bay space". Problem is I didn't see the notice until I was halfway across the car park so I couldn't take a pic for evidence.

It's £50 - which we can't afford before Xmas - do you good folks have any advice.

IGNORE

its an invoice

it is NOT a legal doc

do some reading.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi - I got one yesterday from NCP stating "Not parked correctly within the markings of the bay space". Problem is I didn't see the notice until I was halfway across the car park so I couldn't take a pic for evidence.

It's £50 - which we can't afford before Xmas - do you good folks have any advice.

About as enforceable for a 'contravention' for having a bit of a funny walk.

Ignore and look out for the usual chain letters from Roxburge and Graham White.

Thanks for that. To be honest I was hopping mad last night - it's the last thing you need after a 12 hour day with a 3 hour drive ahead of you and then to find some officious little pxxck has tried to enhance his minimum wage with some commission for slapping a ticket on your car 'cos it's not parked at right-angles to a white line (which is too close to the next one so you can never get the freakin doors open to get back in) then trying to figure out (breathe) if this constitutes an obstruction under rail laws I mean please do they really thing that a car in a car park is gonna stop the Metropolitan line from running "Ladies and gentlemen there are currently severe delays on the Metropolitan line because someone has parked at an angle in Ruislip?"

This comes the day after a £25 unauthorsied HSBC charge cos we went OD for one day.

I am sick to death of being scammed by everyone in this country - most of us a trying to do an honest day's work and get to the weekend and what do we have to put up with? Officialdom in its many guises trying to fine us for either getting to work too quick, not parking right at work, smoking, drinking, in any way having fun - and oh by the way if you have had enough of being taxed on the tax you paid on your fuel and try to save money - no that doesn't work 'cos the banks lost it all!!!