Offer from Welscum

mrjoolz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5102 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had similar from Lewis Group... pay the whole amount (£4000+) by 1st April 2010 or else... so I ignored it. A week or so later, the yellow card in an envelope. Yesterday, I had an offer from Lewis saying we'll reduce the balance by 50% if you pay by Monday 26th. Still ignoring them. Let them litigate! I had my first car from Welcome in 2005 (through a 3rd party), was told PPI was compulsory, even though I said I didn't want it. I traded the car in with them in late 2006 and got another one. I suspect the whole of the latter agreement will be invalid because of the fact that it was based on dodgy figures from the first one!

Keep fighting, and best of luck.

I have had letter from Lewis and the following card, followed by another letter, reducing balance by half. I havent replied to any of the letters, as I havent had my information from Welcome as requested back in November 2009. SHould I tell Lewis this, or just leave it ?

If you've requested your CCA and haven't had it, surely the account is in dispute and therefore they shouldn't actually be chasing you. At least I think that's how it goes. Don't take my word for it though... I haven't yet requested CCA or SAR. I'm interested to see how far Lewis will go... then I'll panic and start reacting accordingly! I'm in court with a builder tomorrow (as defendant) as he thinks I owe him nearly £5k, even though he hasn't actually got any paperwork to support his claim. Fingers crossed it goes my way.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, Does anyone have an email address for lewis group, as they have written to me twice and I am not paying them anything, as welcome havent sent me my CCA or complete SAR. I therefore want to email lewis to let them know to go back to welcome.

unless someone knows what else I should do in place of this ??! any help appreciated