APEX/EGG Again

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5120 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Isn't the original agreement missing some of the prescribed terms? It says "Approved limit" rather than "Credit limit".

Have a look at my Egg thread for some more information, there is also a link to a really good thread by Angry Cat in there

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/213468-egg-valid-cca-now.html

Well i have responded with letters to OFT and DCA now. Im also involving the police fraud team as i feel this is total fabrication and fraudulent use of unsupporting documents.

Would appreciate any other views on CCA validity?

There are so many anomolies on the paperwork they have sent me!!! Its unbelievable.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't understand why they sent you the document in post 24 Hacked off as what was supplied in post 23 would have sufficed, together with a copy of original and current terms and conditions???

If you feel I've helped then by all means click my star to the left...a simple "thank you" costs nothing! ;)

Restons MBNA -v- WelshMam

MBNA Cards

CitiCard

M&S and More

I don't understand why they sent you the document in post 24 Hacked off as what was supplied in post 23 would have sufficed, together with a copy of original and current terms and conditions???

I dont know either? Why send the supposed un-enforcable cca and a typed out CCA that has no signature and means what? :!:

Any ideas/explanation?

• 2 months later...

update

well after a reply from ombudsman! Basically saying they can't rule on validity of CCA!! Only a court can!!

Had a couple of letters from Apex since, STD you have not contacted us letters, now had a letter saying as I have not contacted them they are going to hand it to their PRE LITIGATION Dept!!! I'm guessing this is horse apples!!!

Any one else had these with Apex and advice?

update

well after a reply from ombudsman! Basically saying they can't rule on validity of CCA!! Only a court can!!

Had a couple of letters from Apex since, STD you have not contacted us letters, now had a letter saying as I have not contacted them they are going to hand it to their PRE LITIGATION Dept!!! I'm guessing this is horse apples!!!

Any one else had these with Apex and advice?

I've had that letter also and have just ignored it. They threaten litigation and then revert to door step threats and then they offer to negotiate. They seem to run out of their bullshine letters at this point as I have ignored them all and they appear to be repeating the cycle!!

If you feel I've helped then by all means click my star to the left...a simple "thank you" costs nothing! ;)

Restons MBNA -v- WelshMam

MBNA Cards

CitiCard

M&S and More

I've had that letter also and have just ignored it. They threaten litigation and then revert to door step threats and then they offer to negotiate. They seem to run out of their bullshine letters at this point as I have ignored them all and they appear to be repeating the cycle!!

Thanks for re-assurance, thought it was that!! I love the "You have failed to contact us letters" What they mean is you have contacted us but not what we wanna hear!!!

I'm now ignoring these idol threats too....Wasted enough time on these timewasters already!!!!:-)

Check my thread too.. it almost mirrors your situation. Ive just had a 'you have failed to contact us' letter.. basically, i am ignoring them now until they come up with a valid cca or court instructions.. I'll keep my eye on your thread

Apex Credit have bought debt from Egg is my thread