bankruptcy ajournment required

ADAMJAMES2
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5280 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi

have a bankruptcy hearing 13/11/2009

today i discovered that the credit agreement is probably unenforceable....have applied for a full audit but of course results not known before hearing.

Have submitted a request via fax to the court that in light of this new info could we have an ajournment...they could not say whether judge would see this in time and so we may have to wait untill the hearing....they did say i could put forward this request to the solicitors petitioning the b/r which i did....i was not surprised when they refused to ajourn as they are vile pig headed twats.:mad:....(hollis briggs/geldards )

The company helping is indiscreet debt solution and they are fab.....its all been free advice and they are intervening with hollis briggs tomorrow to get it ajourned

Anyone think ill have a prob getting this ajourned...the hearing has been ajourned twice over 10 months but this was hollis pigs doing not mine.....

any comments greatly appreciated

My defence angle has mainly been on a moral ground which i've been advised may work based on the evidence of unscrupulous behaviour these scumbags have dished out but lo and behold it looks as though i had a decent legal argument all along....

By the way I have been in receipt of this agreement for 10 months and i basicallythought it was legit based on what i googled....turns out credit agreements reference credit cards is very complex and i missed several points.....

sorry to waffle would love advice from anyone or just wish me luck for friday:eek:

Me again

PM 42man from what I recall it was a BP that brought him here and since then he has helped the world and his wife with sound advice.

Also hit the red triangle at the bottom left of a permalink to alert the site team to your post.

Hope this helps

Santos

Springfield