Impact collections

twometer
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5330 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys

i am having a bit of bother with Impact collections acting for Vanquis

I sent off the request for a true copy of my CCA ,i received it outside the allowed time of 12+2 days so they are now in default on my request and this was just a copy of a random agreement with no signature on,i then forwarded the letter of dispute however i have now had another demand for payment and multiple phone calls which is amounting to harrassment, as the account is now clearly in dispute what are my options ? do i just ignore them as the debt is unenforcable or do i need to send any more letters,your help and guidance on this matter would be most appreciated

regards twometer

A copy of the agreement under a CCA request doesn't have to have a signature, although the original does. The best way to check if is enforceable is to post it on here, covering over your personal details, and we can have a look at it and advice you. The next step is to raise a complaint with Impact's complaints department if they are pursuing you without having fullfilled your CCA request.