Cabot and Vanquis again

keltyboy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5285 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I also recieved a demand from Cabot for outstanding debt to Vanquis. have just sent off a CCA request from the CAG to Cabot and have recieved the standard reply "We have do not have those details but will attempt to get them within 14 days." they also returned the £1.00 PO I sent as they do not require this payment. I am awaiting the 14day reply, before sending off the a default letter as suggested in other threads on here. I will then making a full and final settlement offer of 10% the outstanding debt owed. "So go ahead and try it may make my day" to misquote the line from a certain film. Keltyboy:idea:

DEBT COLLECTION LETTER/SAR/AGREEMENT TEMPLATES ARE HERE - http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors.html

Edited by keltyboy

Success with PPI from Welcome Finance

REgards... Remember to Support Our Troops :lol:

Two things

It's 12 working days plus 30 days - not 14 before you can send the default.

and

If they cannot prove it why pay them anything? If you want to quote films:

'this is the life they have chosen' - they either play by the rules or get nowt surely?

And (that's 3 things- oh well I was always crap at maths:)) If you do make an offer of 10%, make sure it is conditional on removal of any defaults and full and final.

Hungrybear,

I need to correct you slightly. The 30 days was repealed last year so the 12+2 working days is the only timescale to follow.:)

fox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hungrybear,

I need to correct you slightly. The 30 days was repealed last year so the 12+2 working days is the only timescale to follow.:)

fox

Thanks foxy but that's still no excuse for paying the muppets. I would only pay 10% to get a default removed and only if I needed it removed.

Hi, Thanks to both of you for this information and I have no intentions of paying them if I can legally do this.

REgards Podge

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All just an update as yet Cabot have been unable to get the info requested so will wait until 15th of November then send out the default notice.:cool: