Anyone fancying reading this?

F_DCAs
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5120 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is the part were Kacey starts :)

I actually work for lowell, we are a legal debt purchaser, if we are calling then i would advise to make contact, i know it can get annoying and people try and burry there heads in the sand, but we do try and help your financial circumstances, be fair with us ans we are fair back... keep avoiding us and unfortunately youll end up in court with exsessive fees.

however we do not add any interest on our debt, we do not give penatly charges, but we do have to put up with a lot of abuse from customers not wanting to pay there debt. IF YOU HAVE SPENT IT

Sounds alot like trolls we ve had on here in the past :rolleyes:

I like this bit from Kacey a few posts on :D

Hi Rebecca, Ive found your file, which has the exact amount of £47.19 which matches up with the information you have posted here. The debt was passed onto us from 3G to recover in full. After your remarks about me, I am going to go out of my way to make sure you repay every penny. Even through the small claims court, just to teach you a lesson. We will see how thick I am!!

I notice that her spelling, grammar, and general literacy has not improved even a little bit between now and the time she made her first comment there.

Funny how she starts off all 'reasonable' and 'sympathetic', and when that facade fails, out come the petty personal insults and 'you defaulting ****' all the way.

You're spot-on Mr T - it DOES sound like every single troll who surfaces on CAG.

But, it works well enough for us - her remarks will prove counter-productive to anyone who uses Whocallsme to check up on that company, and when they read through multiple copies of her insane ramblings.

Threats issued via website. Are there any firm laws against threatening behaviour using online means? There must be.

I was thinking as well, posting the details the staff have on their ... is that a breach of the dpa ?

She seems to think I'm Polly, for some reason.

Don't know how she comes to that conclusion - wrong gender for a start!

This is the level of intelligence we're up against? It's almost insulting, in a way.

Hmmm! Looks like Kacey's been giving some of her non-constructive input on the MacKenzie Hall whocallsme boards as well. So is she working for two companies now? I guess she'll fit in well with the unpleasantly surly Kilmarnock **** at Mackenzie's little 'office above a car park' palace.

01563556057 - who calls me?