Leeds Christmas Meet - 20th November 2009 - 6 pm - Wetherspoons - North Concourse, Leeds City Station

hilaryfrances
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5196 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok you can keep that one! rofl

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I've hit upon a bit of a snag...:( I'm not really a great drinker of spirits since a rather unfortunate over indulgence many moons ago.... :oops: and my tipple of choice was going to be a nice glass of Guinness or two... but as I can't stand the tinned/bottled stuff and I only drink draught I need to be able to fit a barrel in my handbag...:cool:...

Hmmm what to do...

er Spammy you are coming to Leeds not Outer Mongolia, we do have draught Guinness here you know! :D

er Spammy you are coming to Leeds not Outer Mongolia, we do have draught Guinness here you know! :D

Are you sure?? Do they call it milk stout up there? I thought I saw Minnie Caldwell and Ena Sharples drinking some once but the person they were drinking it with with died in the 'snug' and I got confused...:confused:

:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

oh yes she is and Ena Sharples plays regular on the harmonuim! sort of a sing a long but with Hymns! Bet you cant wait

Eggselent... and the Sally Army with the War Cry? Will they be there too??

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Are you sure?? Do they call it milk stout up there? I thought I saw Minnie Caldwell and Ena Sharples drinking some once but the person they were drinking it with with died in the 'snug' and I got confused...:confused:

yes I can never remember the "other" ones name either!

She was called 'Martha Longhurst!!' :p

Me thinks Weatherfield is on t'other side of the Pennines!!! :D

• Haha 1

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

oh yes she is and Ena Sharples plays regular on the harmonuim! sort of a sing a long but with Hymns! Bet you cant wait

Leeds has got a Piano Bar - Hoagys, & then there's Tam 'O'Shanty's upstairs for those that want to play Pool, it's a few years since I was in there, but it was a really nice place, but don't know what it's like upstairs tho'!!! :D :D

Edited by ja-de
spelling mistake lmao

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...Me thinks Weatherfield is on t'other side of the Pennines!!!
'The Pennines' is just a council housing estate on the outskirts of Emerdale city centre ja-de. :rolleyes:

...Spend some brass washers + get an update of your 1927 Hebden Bridge Fanciers Almanac. ;)

:p:D

...I is Brazilian. ;)

:p:D

Roughly 110,000 people each year are treated in hospitals in Sao Paulo, Brazil due to bites from the Brazilian Wandering Spider, (phoneutria spp.), aranhas armadeiras in Portuguese.

Bites from this almost always require emergency hospital treatment and a significant number die.:shock:

Says it all... :rolleyes:

:p

• Haha 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Roughly 110,000 people each year are treated in hospitals in Sao Paulo, Brazil due to bites from the Brazilian Wandering Spider, (phoneutria spp.), aranhas armadeiras in Portuguese.

Bites from this almost always require emergency hospital treatment and a significant number die.:shock:

Says it all... :rolleyes:

Nooooo...Spiders die cos they is allergics to peeps? :eek:

:(