SimplyB JD Williams group can anyone help please

linz74
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5317 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have an account with this group. due to financial and personal circumstances I wrote asking if they would accept reduce payments until I got back on my feet this they wouldnt accept and kept adding charges. i Sent them a CCA this is what they returned I wrote and told them I didnt think it was a true copy of my agreement as there was no signature which they have now sent this letter to me. can someone be kind enough to tell me where I go from here with this many thanks in advance

[ATTACH]13093[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]13094[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]13095[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]13096[/ATTACH]

Edited by linz74
missed spellings

Hi Linz24 What year was the account taken out?

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

The only thing is that unfrotunatly any agreements made after 2007 are easier to enforce and the crediter can get away wirh more in not having a correctly executed document so thought i had better warn you of this

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,