Lowells/compucredit

alisono
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5323 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had a credit card with a company called Providian Bank this was taken out in 1999. When I was made redundant I defaulted on the payments in 2007 this bank I new find out had sold it's credit card services to a company called Monument, I CCJ'd them and got back a credit card reply form signed and dated 5/12/1999 with a previous address on of 8 years ago, this was accompanied by Terms and conditions from Monument or (R.Raphael & Sons t/as Monument) this had my name on it and my present address on it. Lowells now seem to have the debt and they have the debt down as Original Creditor Compucredit (havent a clue who they are) I'm now in receipt of a default notice and statement of account from Lowell Portfolio. Who should I make contact with to resolve or dispute this. Thanks:-o

hold on if the card was from provident then you need the t@c's for that card not some other herbert who bought out provident.

send lowlife the account in dispute letter,from your earlier thread.

write to monument and demand that they send you the correct T@c for the card as per the agreement they have sent you.

also have you checked to see that the agreement is kosher, usually agreements from this period are not worth the paper they are printed on