Lowell and SAV Credit Limited *** SUCCESS ***

gust
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4106 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If they have removed the default then there won't be any room for a damages claim.

Unless you can prove that the default affected you in some financial way, ie. that you were turned down for credit, mortgage, or a job, then they won't entertain a claim.

Have they removed it?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant tell yet as its on noddle and i cant see if its removed or not until their next monthly period.

the default was put there 2008-9ish and i only found out about it this year as i didnt know about noddle and the default wasnt placed on the other 2 CRA files

If i help feel free to click star on my post. cheers

• 2 months later...

HI all

Could a mod please change the title to add **SUCCESS**

trading standards helped me alot with this, told lowell they need concrete proof that this "debt" was not stat barred. They couldnt do so and said even though I still owe them money - they will remove default and zero the amount and close file as a gesture of good will and appologied for the inconvenience that I CAUSED TS!!! lol

many thanks for the help on this one!! :)

If i help feel free to click star on my post. cheers