Council Tax Mass Protest

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5341 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It's about time we demonstrated against this issue, as this tax is getting out of hand and it seems to me that as with the Poll Tax, we must start getting this and the next Government's attention to the fact that we are being bled dry and finding it a struggle to keep a roof over our heads.

I for one have had enough!! My two biggest debts are Government related, being Council Tax and having to repay Tax Credits. We are always hearing about our debt ridden society, but having read quite a few of these forums, most of our current problems stem from current government legislation. Why should we have to pay for our Council's bad investment??? Why should we have to pay for somebody to retire at 60, when the rest of us may have no choice but to work until we are 75!!!!!

We must protest on mass and we must do it soon.

We cannot afford to wait much longer.

Will it happen or are we just going to sit back and do nothing??

I would appeal to users of this forum for their comments.

Cheers Suz:roll:

You earn your money, and your pay slip you pay TAX you spend some of it, you pay VAT (the "T" being TAX) You decide to save some to get interest, and that gets TAXed you live in a house you pay council TAX you own a car you need road TAX and pay extortionate amount of TAX on the petrol that it runs on. Tot all your tax from a month up and see where all your money goes!

....are we just going to sit back and do nothing??

The problem is, in the UK the answer is probably "Yes because we can't be bothered" and it would only take 1% of the voting population to turn out to a protest such as this and the governments would be forced to offer an alternative. But their lies another problem... Will the alternative be any better?

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar