Cabot's profits slump by £6million!

Rhia
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5364 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I think I'll start writing my book: "Cabot, my part in their downfall". Oh dear, never mind, what a shame, how sad.

How long before they have a "restructuring". Let's open a book now.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Poor Souls. We should all maybe chip in and send them a cheque. Let me know if any of you are interested. :rolleyes:

I'm all for charity, but care in the community cases I don't do.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Oh dear I feel sooo sorry for them. Perhaps they could have a business plan that involved learing the law, learning to read and write (sorry wrong way around) and maybe PSHCE (personal, social, health, citizenship and education).

If they bought legitimate debts and treated people like human beings they would probably see their profits increase again!!!