DLA - Mobility Car

dazzle93
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5370 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My husband has a car on order but unfortunately was taken into hospital and has had to surgery. He wont be able to drive for 4-6 weeks. The DLA is in his name. He was supposed to pick the car up on 1/9/09 but we have not had to delay the collection til October. The dealer has been really good and said if we need to delay til November we can to ensure he is able to drive.

Will he still receive DLA each month until he collects the car? he has a shortfall he needs to pay which we will pay when he collect the car.

Can anyone advise me?

Thank you in advance.

Do you have a Mota car now? As far as I am aware, it makes no difference when the change-over happens, your DLA keeps on going to the Mota scheme regardless.

If it is your 1st one, then you should get the totality of the DLA until you start the Mota scheme and then the lease will run x yrs from that date.

My previous car was finishing in September, but the new one didn't get ready until November, so I kept on paying the 1st car on a month to month basis until the new car was ready, and my new contract runs from November.

Thread moved.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert