Visits to Court

Ramseur
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5357 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all (I hope steven4064 is around)

I have a Trust Online report which states: "Nothing Registered." This was for my previous address in which I lived for 26 years. I then have my Experian Crdit File for the last 6 years at my pesent address: which is also clean.

As stated, the opposing solicitor has informed me that his client have not got a copy of any Judgement in their possession.

What I want to know is this: If a Judgement was in existence, what would the creditor have to do if that Judgement had lain dormant for longer that 6 years? Does the creditor have to return to Court and ask for it to be re-activated?

My last request is this: I have already asked steven4064 about interest calculations. I have got to put a figure on my claim on Monday 21/09/2009.

This is my calculation 1920*0.00022 = 0.4224

= 0.4224 * 5840 (Days) = £2466.82

Then £1920 + £2466.82 = £4386.82

Have I got this correct?

Ramseur

The interest calculation assumes that the 1920 was paid in a lump sum 16 years ago - I am not sure that is correct. Ideally, you should do the calculation for each payment seperately (use a spreadsheet)

I am not sure how limitations (ie 6 years) applies to CCJs - perhaps someone else knows the answer