Baker Vs Natwest

octiboxvrs53
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6469 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

This is totally new to me i have been told by a close friend Mr Wilkes from the kandoo network to contact my bank concerning bank charges. I am at present totalling the charges up off my statements which i recieved the other day. I have come across a charge called a referral charge which can range between £25.00 per month to £90.00 per month. Does anybody know what this is and can i claim it back? Any information on this would be gratefully appreciated.

Many Thanks.

Good to see you on here Mark. These guys are really helpful so I'm sure you'll get all your money back.

NOW GET BACK TO WORK OR I TELL THE BOSS :-)

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue][B][U]HSBC - Claim for £838.50[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]OFFER of £754.57 received 9/08/06 - ACCEPTED :-) [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ff0000][B]£50 Donated to the CAG - Thanks guys![/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue][B][U]MBNA Credit Card - Claim for £464[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=red][B]06/10/06 - Account credited in FULL £464:D [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue][B][U]Capital One Credit Card - Claim for £440[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]18/09/06 - Offer of £184 as goodwill gesture & increase of interest rates to 35% [/SIZE][/FONT] Currently taking landlord to court for TDS Non Compliance - [URL="http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/residential-commercial-lettings/187545-tds-non-compliance-case.html"]See THIS THREAD[/URL][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT]

I am posting this on behalf of Mark. This is the letter he's had back today:

natwestletterMB.jpg

Questions:

Has anybody else had this type of letter?

Is this a standard fob off letter?

Should Mark continue regardless and send out the LBA straight away or wait until the 14 days is up?

Thanks all

Kris

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue][B][U]HSBC - Claim for £838.50[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]OFFER of £754.57 received 9/08/06 - ACCEPTED :-) [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ff0000][B]£50 Donated to the CAG - Thanks guys![/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue][B][U]MBNA Credit Card - Claim for £464[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=red][B]06/10/06 - Account credited in FULL £464:D [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue][B][U]Capital One Credit Card - Claim for £440[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]18/09/06 - Offer of £184 as goodwill gesture & increase of interest rates to 35% [/SIZE][/FONT] Currently taking landlord to court for TDS Non Compliance - [URL="http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/residential-commercial-lettings/187545-tds-non-compliance-case.html"]See THIS THREAD[/URL][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/FONT]

So, to clarify

Yes to

Is this a standard fob off letter?

and yes to

continue regardless and send out the LBA straight away

Is that right?

Nice 1 - Thanks!

I really feel like I'm getting to know you :-)

Thanks 4 answers

I notice at the bottom of the letter asking to quote your Telephone number, imho I would (Have) told them that all corespondence should be in written form so you have a record of every thing - good luck anyway.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.’ Edmund Burke

Total unlawfully taken £3247 (NatWest)

Data Protection Act Sent 05/05/06

Full Response Received 15/06/06

Prelim. Sent 16/06/06

LBA Sent 30/06/06

MOL claim Started 26/07/06

Defence and CPR18 received 26/08/06

AQ Sent 15/09/06

Cobbets Offer Half 18/09/06

Offer Rejected 19/09/06

Court orders Stay 26/09/06

objection sent 29/09/06

Mission Accomplished 9/10/06 :-D

Total unlawfully taken £650 (Kensington)

MOL claim Started 26/07/06

Offer received 17/08/06 rejected.

Defence received 26/08/06

Court orders Stay 18/09/06

Objection Sent 23/09/06

Good point!

MARK - DO NOT DEAL ON THE PHONE AT ALL. If they do call you, tell them you'd rather correspond via writen mail.

Thank Louisk :-)

• 2 weeks later...

This is the lastest letter sent to Mark:

MarkLBAresponse.jpg

Is this standard as well or do they have a point? I'm reading that they are 'trying every trick' to get Mark to forget about it. Have others had this type of letter?

Is this standard as well or do they have a point? I'm reading that they are 'trying every trick' to get Mark to forget about it. Have others had this type of letter?

Yep, me! Got my "Stuart Higley" today, too...:roll:

-Warms (Alexandra)-

---------------------------------------------

Whatever I post is just my opinion, no more, no less!:!:

NatWest=>settled in full, no strings!:D

NatWest creditcard=>settled in full, no strings!:D