Barclayloan CCA Request

TheJester84
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5282 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi TJ,

3 threads merged - please use one per topic as it keeps all the info together.

As this is a loan a/c, you can send them an "Account in Dispute" letter. Carefully adapt and use this - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclaycard/167584-barclaycard-no-cca.html#post1805429

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

• 1 month later...

I did not end up sending the account in dispute letter I waited for Barclays to make the next move.

It seems they have now done that and sent it to there debt collections company. Should I now send them the account in dispute letter? Also should I include a copy of any of my previous letters?

Hi Jester,

Send the dispute letter to BC and a copy of it to the DCA.

Which DCA has contacted you.

:)

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

It was Chelmer Collections, in a Barclays envelope, with the Barclays footer, you would have thought they would mask it a bit better.

Anyway I was going to sort out the letter mentioned above tonight but have come home to the following Default Notice, can you give me your views on it, and should I just send off the previous mentioned letter to both the DCA and Barclays or do I need to use a different one?

Here's the Default Notcie

img007.jpg

img008.jpg

Send in the "a/c in dispute" letter now. Adapt it to say as they've failed to send you the credit agreement to which you're entitled, the a/c was, and still is, in dispute.

Accordingly, they had no right to issue the DN. If any adverse data concerning this is put on your credit records, you'll take court action as necessary if any damage is caused to your reputation.

Letters sent and a week later still no reply (I know they tend to not hurry these things)

I am just wondering, at what point would either I or them say, yes you/we have no signed credit agreement and so you/we will write off the debt?

Give them a reasonable time to respond.

Don't hold your breath for them saying, "Fine and we'll write it off." :p