Mis Sold PPI question!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5431 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

It's my first post so apologies if

1)it's in the wrong place

2)already been talked about!!

The thing is we (Me and Wifey) have been contacted by The Alchemy Organisation about possible 2 cases of mis sold PPI's by Welcome Finance. Alchemy say they work on a "no win no fee" basis. If we have been done by Welcome I don't want to get done again and just wanted to see if any one has used the guys before (Alchemy), whether or not it's better to go it alone or find somebody else??:???:

Thanks

Stevie

From my point of view Stevie, you will get a huge amount of very good advice from some very well versed people on here who have been through the process many times.

If you're confident enough I would wait for the advice on here and see if you can deal with it yourself, but that's me.

Welcome to CAG steviecunningham!

As Ian0579 mentioned, you will get a lot of help here if you decide to go it alone (except you won't be alone!).

First off - we assume you do have PPI? I know it sounds like a silly question but with Welcome you never know what you've bought!

Do you have a copy of your original agreement? Has it ever been "reworked" by Welcome?

When did you take out the loan? Is it secured, HP, etc.?

Hi T2upNorth

I don't the booklets with me at the minute..

We took a 10k loan out at the end of 2006 with the minimum amount of insurance (can't remember if the guy said we "had to" or not but definetly felt pressured into it) about a year later increased it to 15k and thought we'd kept the insurance the same. They were\are secured loans. I'll post back later with dates and insurance details.

Thanks

Stevie

hi stevie

you need to send off to compliance dept at nottingham for a subject access request, and cca requests..the first costs £10 and they have 40 days to comply and the latter costs £1 and they have 12 + 2 days to comply, print your names..do not sign..send recorded delivery...in the meantime gather as much together that you can of all your originals.

b-o-2

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

Hiya Stevie,

Would you like this thread moved to the CAG PPI FORUM where it will be better served.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.