Swift and all the names they use

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5385 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:-?Hi

I have read a few of the posts about swift and can only agree they are loan shark's and whatever else (without swearing one can call them).

I am currently awaiting eviction, because of swift and the fact the courts won't listen to the fact they are in blatant breach of their own contract which is not worth the paper its written on.

I have tried to have the matter reheard on three occassion' s so far including an appeal (the judgement or part of it stating you have no rights under the data protection act once you sign an aggrement with swift) be advised. effectively you are worse of than someone who is incarcerated.

The matter is going to judicial review much to the annoyance of the court and Swift as they will both be exposed for there unfiar practices.

for instance is it fair to have swifts representative in a court room discussing the case before a hearing ???.

Anyhow just to let you know in May and June of this year I was charged £1000.00 per month for totally unjustified charges which the court have

judged must be reasonable.

Is it reasonable to charge £100.00 for an A4 sheet of paper.

I dont know what else to say but would be interested to hear if anyone else is in the same position or nearly.

I cannot give to much info as the case is pending, but will release what I can.

All I can say is dont give, they will try everything as crooks always do and remember cases can be brought before the european court.

So you are not alone

newsmanner

Hi newsmanner:)

Welcome to CAG!

Sorry to hear you are having problems with Swift. There are, as you have seen, quite a few others here in a similar position and equally many knowledgeable people who should be able to assist you through the situation you have found yourself in. If you are able to post up your agreement with all your personal details blocked out people will have a better idea of how to start helping you.

Regards,

Landy x

LTSB PPI on various loans (current/settled) - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 1 Charges - Refunded inc CI

MBNA 1 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Charges - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 2 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Accident Ins - Refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage Charges -Partially refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage PPI - Refunded inc CI & 8%

Sainsburys (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI +8%

Sainsburys (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI + 8%