Ruthbridge

bsj
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5390 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have recieved a letter from ruthbridge for a debt 15 years old plus.

Now i know it's statute barred,they sent my ex-husband the same letter a few months back and i gave him a copy of the statute barred template which he sent off and heard nothing back from them.

So now they are trying their luck with me.The thing is my ex used to live in the property i now live in.

I have re-married and have never lived here under my previous name only my new name,should i ignore this letter or send the statute barred letter.

I don't want to put my new name to anything.I know not sign the letter.

Are they grasping at straws hoping for a response.

I know they can't obtain a ccj because it's SB which is what they are threatening to do:lol:

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Lovely - I have reported Ruthbridge to the OFT twice this week. The dossier of complaints on their consumer credit licence file is building up nicely :D.

Nice to hear:D

Funny how they used the old address after the new one got the SB response. I think they were hoping for a default judgement by the sound of it, possibly assuming they would get no response from the 'old' address.

Of course I will pay you everything you say I owe with no proof.

Oooh Look....Flying Pigs

Funny how they used the old address after the new one got the SB response. I think they were hoping for a default judgement by the sound of it, possibly assuming they would get no response from the 'old' address.

You may be right there,a default was issued a very long time ago on the account,it would of dropped off by now.

I do know it was never taken to court so no CCJ.

I'll don't want to check my credit file to see if they have put another default on it,it has been known for them to do just that.

I may ask ex hubby to check his out as it was a joint debt,i would be interested to see if they try to add a default on his file again.