Judi vs Capital one

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5391 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good Morning everybody

Just a quick question regarding Capital One.

I sent them a CCA request back in May which I received just within the 12+2 days. This consisted of a leaflet which was their terms and conditions and a double sided piece of paper with my name account no and how much I owe on it.

Yesterday I received a letter from Ellie Renshaw stated in no uncertain terms that on the leaflet was all the prescribed terms and conditions.

So my question is where should the prescribed terms be - on the leaflet or on something else. Ellie informed me in the letter that this is all I will be receiving and they will be pursuing the debt. By the way the DC who Capital one was using have now passed it back to capital one.

Thanks

Judi

Hi There S

There is no application form - nothing with my signature on whatso ever.

Just a leaftlet - a 2 page letter with my name a/c no. and outstanding amount and that is it.

Judi

Hi There S

There is no application form - nothing with my signature on whatso ever.

Just a leaftlet - a 2 page letter with my name a/c no. and outstanding amount and that is it.

Judi

then whilst it probably satisfies s78, its not enforceable hence why the DCA's will just pass it back when challenged.

The prescribed terms must be in a form with your signature on, this can be on seperate pages but must be linked somehow. They cannot just be referred to as in "see leaflet xx for terms and conditions"

S.

Hi.

When Ellie sent me the letter which I received earlier in the week she informed me that she must politely refer me ton the key financial information section on you credit agreement provided to you.

What would you advise I do now. It has already been passed to a debt collector and as soon as I mentioned the words CCA Request it went winging its way back to Capital One.

Thanks

Judi

Hi.

When Ellie sent me the letter which I received earlier in the week she informed me that she must politely refer me ton the key financial information section on you credit agreement provided to you.

What would you advise I do now. It has already been passed to a debt collector and as soon as I mentioned the words CCA Request it went winging its way back to Capital One.

Thanks

Judi

If your happy for this to continue then I'm afraid its a case of carry on regardless... "they will.." Just keep batting away the DCA's with either the bemused letter or a s78 request as soon as they come a knocking.

Countdown to stat barred.

S.