CL FINANCE/COHENS v ME - help please**WON**

henry5
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5402 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Henry,

Are there any penalty charges on this a/c which you haven't yet reclaimed?

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Shame, I was thinking if you went to court for charges, you could include the DN matter in that case.

I assume the DN was not addressed in your defence in this case.

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

no, rushed defence, only got paperwork off cohens friday was in court today

they never turned up so it never got read...i just presumed default notice would come off, doesn't that mean they can go for alleged debt again and again

sorry slick can't get my head round this one..

...i've just won in court so judge has agreed i dont owe them said money

...cra states account is in default for said money

am i missing something here?

Henry,

Sorry if we're getting wires crossed. I meant was the issue of DN removal mentioned in your defence against against their claim.

I suggest you await the court's Judgement. Perhaps IGNM can advise further on this when considering the costs issue.

Henry,

Sorry if we're getting wires crossed. I meant was the issue of DN removal mentioned in your defence against against their claim.

No - I didn't deal with the issue of a counterclaim - the case was listed for full trial on Monday - I drafted a defence and a skeleton on Sunday. To be honest neither I nor the OP thought about the issue of the CRA default.

The other thing if course is that if we had included a counterclaim that part of the case would have been adjourned off anyway

When the Order turns up we can decide what to do next.

If I've helped feel free to add to my reputation.

I am not a Practising Lawyer. My comments are my opinion only. You should not rely upon those comments and should always take your own professional advice from a practising Solicitor or Barrister

Hi IGNM

hope you are well

received judgement of order today

just states

upon the claimant not attending and hearing the defendant in person

it is ordered that

the claim be struck out

claimant to pay defendant £50 for expenses (loss of earnings

is there anyway to get my default removed??

Thanks

Well i haven't read every post but i'm assuming as you won that your difficulties were caused by the company that recorded the default and so the default should be void .

I always forward details of debts paid in full or disputed etc to Experian and ask them to update records because we all know they only exist to make everyone look bad so they are easier to rip off .

I have never had a problem having anything altered or removed once i send proof that the matter is settled .

subb

Check out the threads below for updates on the DCA's that I am dealing with.

GE Money/CL Finance/Howard Cohen & Co - AND - Aktiv Kapital/Appleton Massey Solicitors - IN COURT

Cabot x 2 for Vanquis & Hitatchi - DEFAULTED ON CCA REQUEST

Lowell for Capital One - CANCELLED DEBT!! Trying to get Default removed now

Moorcroft x 2 for Halifax Loan & Bank Account - RETURNED TO HALIFAX

Wescot for Halifax Bank Account - RETURNED TO HALIFAX

Cap Quest for Argos Card - RETURNED TO ARGOS